Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345671015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 3, what have you found?

Images
    Woody and the Bewitched set look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    My wife just ran to Target for tissues, dryer sheets and sour cream, only to return with a Werewolf for me. 2018 meets 1975; when it works it's really fun.

Let it be known, #1979 has been wildly ripped open and is being played with tonight. There's a monster party going on! <Oh Yeah!>
    Haha! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    I'm so happy they did a diorama of the living room set! I so love that house!
    I might actually have to find a way to save and reuse that diorama. The set looks great! Maybe with Target on board for more in 2019, we will see a Darren.

Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    I took a screencap of the pair:

Sorry about all of the posts in a row!
    Neither are on my list, but both figures look good. From what I can see, Blair might be the best looking figure from The Facts of Life figures. I wonder what I can use that head sculpt for...

Any photographic evidence of Mr. Bundy out there yet? Haven't even seen a mention of the new Charmed dollie being found, but I did encounter a fairly aggressive Prue supporter on Facebook when I mentioned that Paige was still MIA. Funny world.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Finally caught some wave 2 and 3 in Fresno. Picked up a Werewolf, but still no Franky.

Wave 3 14 inch Batman and Paige are now listed on the Target website as "Coming 11/01".

At 205 in Portland .I came across that nice Star trek mirror mirror two pack.these we're really cool.so I got one.there we're four.that is just a really nice set.love the new sulu sculpt and new hair style for uhura..love the scar faced sulu.and the screen printing of detail on his uniform.if they can do such fine work .they can do it for future trek figures.also picked up a "14" inch new bats .far better then the first one.they also had more Frankenstein and gorns with Samantha's.i

looks to be Prue listed as Paige

Identity crisis, haha!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!