Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VulcansFury
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 6, 2014

I'm just waiting for the scalpers to return their stock before their receipts expire. I'm just missing some Trek at this point, and if Dracula's still popping up then I'm not sweating it.

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

I was stunned to discover a pair of Romulans at a local Target last night. I was getting pretty tired of getting emails from Target saying the items were available, when less than 5 minutes after I got the email they weren't. The Mego stock looked pretty picked through, no Kirks , no Werewolves, which made finding two Romulans even more puzzling.

I suspect when the hoarders/scalpers learn of the items being up on the website, they're ordering dozens at a time, which is why they disappear so fast. Eventually they'll be returned back to the Target.com or stores in obscure places like Toledo or somewhere will have 20 green shirt Kirks falling off the pegs because of a mass return.

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

Target is now stocking the Christmas Toys in the back and that includes Mego. I picked up
        Gorn and Frankenstein yesterday morning( when they opened), and they were stocking more
        2 packs and 14 '' DC. I had given up on these at retail, so start going when they open
        if you can. I had to go to work 30 minutes late but it paid off

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

As of Right this min., the. Fayetteville NY Target (right outside Syracuse) has:
          ×2 Romulans.
          ×2 Screaming Werewolves.
          ×1 Mirror Lt. Uhura + Lt. Sulu.
          ...this is the 1st time I have put myself in check, & Not left w/ the ×2 Romulans I've srumbled upon (ok stubled upon while Hunting them down wanting to army build a crew after I only had my ×1 MIB + ×1 Opened (Loose) EMCE Romulans, & by the time I went to army build the Emce Roms, they had dried up everywhere & the prices Shot Up faster than a squatting dope-sick Junkie in a Shooting Gallery! ...I can say that. I'm in Recovery, & have been for 2 decades now! ...Point is, ...I believe these will start to become WAY More available either in local stores, or on the Website. I have been fortunate in CNY, but mind you, I have only ×1 local Target (New Hartford NY), & have driven many miles to hit the ×4 Targets out here by Syracuse (Stores =1-1.5 hrs. Away ea./2-3 Hours Driving Total Trip.*×4-5.hrs. min. to cover all ×4 Stores), & the ×4-×5 Targets surrounding Albany NY (= 1.5-2.hrs. away ea. Store/3-4 hrs. Total Driving min./+5 Hrs. min. to hit all Alb. Stores.) So I've been mostly a weekend warrior goimg out (Dance Clubs till Closing Time & then staying until Stores Open to have Luck...& truthfully I've bought so many different Megos that I really helped out the circulation. Needless to say, I think these Rarer New Mego figures are just Temporarily "HTF" or "VHTF" ...to quote Scalpers Ebay Listings! ...& by chance, anyone (especially if in/near CNY) have an Extra Dracula/Green Shirt Kirk, that Needs a Green Frankenstein, Screaming Werewolf, or Romulan/Gorn? I found only ×1 Dracula, & "Need" a 2nd so evenrually when I fibally have time, I can Open ×1 of them. I wish I realized How much I'd end up wanting the New Mego Monsters when Drac was available on Target.com, but at 1st I was only interested in Trek ToS & figures I could make into Trek ToS Customs.

Mego (in case their listening) ...Uhura is really Needing her Brown Stockings to look complete, ...in Fact I wish all Female Megos had appropriately colored stocking, ...& Please Go for a New Sculpt w/smaller sized Head/eyes/ect. If You Re-rekease a Reg. Trek Lt. Uhura. ...the Mirror 1 looks Good exceot fpr the lack of Stockings. ..&
          Mego...Please consider NIT SCREEN PRINTING on The Star Trek RANK BANDS !!! ..I will Buy LOTS & Lots of re-issued Scotty figs. (Hope deco matches *Original Mego Scotty's "Complexion", & not the far more ruddy redish tinted skin of Emce release (the rest of Emce Grek releaees were phenomenal repros!)

*Mego - I just believe You'd Selp a LOT More Star Trek *SCOTTY + *Lt. UHURA figures if they have the Gold Foil/New Spock/Sulu Mego RANK Bands! It's SO EASY To un-thread those Rank Bands & make an Army of RED-Shirts /RED-Dresses!!!! ...+PLUS All The Other Mego Figs. You'll Also Sell to Fill in those RED SHIRT/Dresses! ...Please Consider this!

*MEGO ...1 Last Note...Please make the New MEGO females NECKS a Lityle Longer, & see if the Factory workers know that they shoukdn't PUSH The HEADS on the Females ALL The WAY Down to Their Shoulders/CHESTS! I've seen MANY Female Megos w/ Heads Shoved down until they could go No further down.

*MEGO...I Lied...I personally DO NOT Like all The "SIDE-EYES" ...on some Males, & especially seen more frequently on the Females, ...I don't tgi k it's Cure at all, & Many ppl I know, or have spoken to, agree w/ that sentiment.
          *OH & some SCULPT-Detail consistency among figures in the same Line! ..like Richie Cunningham looks SO jarringly CARTOONY, whereas Fonzie & Chachi look like a realistic representation of the actors, and look like people rather than a cartoon representation of a character.

Otherwise!. ..*AWESOME JOB.*MEGO (*MARRY!), *Dr. MEGO (*Paul C.), *All Others Concerned (both ppl Here @ MM & ppl Not regulars here) ...Ex.: Sculptors/
          Designers/Tailers/ect.). Rant O-Ver!

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by wise guy
            Target is now stocking the Christmas Toys in the back and that includes Mego. I picked up
            Gorn and Frankenstein yesterday morning( when they opened), and they were stocking more
            2 packs and 14 '' DC. I had given up on these at retail, so start going when they open
            if you can. I had to go to work 30 minutes late but it paid off
            Didn’t even think to check in the back! Finally got Frankie though, so I can stop checking for awhile!
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I saw all the new 14", plus Sulu/Uhura and most others this afternoon. Alas, no Romulans or lycanthropes.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Yes I was able to order 2 WOZ Cowardly Lions today!!!
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

saw Marcia today on the pegs. ordered a cowardly lion.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

ordered The Romulan now all I need is The Werewolf.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

I finally got a couple hits today. I had to travel to another location for work, so I stopped on the way in this morning and upon a second look at the pegs, I found a green shirt Kirk. I also saw one Prue, but she was being delivered today from Target.com, so I left her.

On the way home, I stopped at a different Target, looked down and saw a Lex Luthor and Blue Batman (FINALLY!!!). I had Lex and grabbed Batman. There was also a Dracula tucked in there.

I am finally caught up with everything that I wanted.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Nov 5, 2018

Well, after weeks and weeks of being a Mego desert, my store in NVa got EIGHT Mirror Sulus and a bunch of 14 inch figures, although they were still in the box. No Kirk, no Wolf, no Romulans or Franks

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 12, 2004

Has the Werewolf ever been in-stock online?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
                            I ordered him a few days ago.

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
                              Yeah, mine is set to be delivered on Monday according to the tracking form Target's website.

-M
                              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 12, 2004

I just ordered Wolfie. As of 1:50 PM ET, he's in-stock.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎