• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

They also have Superman at Mall 205.

Comment

• Steeler80
      Mayor of Strunk
      • Jun 29, 2001

As I've lamented before, my nearest Target is an hour and a half away, so I can't check there with any frequency. I wonder if the wave 1 peg warmers are stalling the roll out of waves 2 and 3 on the shelves.

Comment

• smonte00
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 19, 2005

I think the wave 1 pegs warmers are sitting there and then the scalpers cherry pick what’s in the back

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 14, 2012

I just visited my closest Target on Friday, and they are still only stocking Wave 1. But it's not just peg warmers (although the Action Jacksons are started to pile up), they keep restocking MORE Wave 1 figures, from some seemingly endless supply of them they have in the back. The good news is that I actually scored a Dracula there on Friday, that had apparently just been stocked. I'm going to be checking out another Target today, which I've had a little more luck with (last time I was there they had some Wave 2, but no Wave 3 yet).

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Madcap70
            So one seller has 23 Gorn's and that's OK? When so many people want/need him?
            The wonderful thing about his investment is you can starve him out. If no one buys them, he'll unload them around Christmas time. Or you can wait until after Christmas and he'll have to sell them for a loss. I honestly think stores have these in stock rooms, but think its the same stuff on shelves. Wouldn't it be ironic when the day comes and they mark these down, they pull waves 2 and 3 out of their stock rooms? Wouldn't surprise me at all. That happen when Hasbro put out the Signature Series many, many years ago. I was looking for the Sandman and one day he popped up... on the end cap discounted. He came straight out of the back marked down to like $6.00 and change and never spent a day at the SRP. You watch. I bet this happens with Mego. Such a bummer.

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

The Target I wen't to yesterday had empty pegs with wave 3 numbers that scanned
              Capt Kirk assortment with 10 in the back. T he stock clerk brought out more Tooties,
              Kelly's and handed me Chekov and said here is Kirk.

Comment

Veteran Member
                • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by wise guy
                Capt Kirk assortment with 10 in the back. T he stock clerk brought out more Tooties,
                Congratulations, Chekov, you've been promoted!

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

I wen't to another Target today and found 2 Romulons, and a Werewolf buried under the
                  peg warmers.They also had a 14'' Superman that somebody ripped up the box.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                    Museum Patron
                    • Mar 6, 2014

So 10000 is not enough, yet I can still find Chekov, Sulu and the Kirk Spock Mirror pack. Calm down, give it time, and dont sweat ebay scalpers who prey on the impatient.

This is not a website exclusive, they want people walking into their store to impulse buy other stuff too. Not all 10000 are going to be sold online.

If somebody has 0.23% of the Gorn supp.ly on ebay I think theres plenty left for everyone else. If sales are good for target then there will be more Mego in the future. Sorry if having to compete against other shoppers is so hard but I think you should find the majority of it eventually. Wait out the scalpers, these will all be cheap on ebay soon enough.

I had a hard time finding Action Jackson and Fonzie for the first month and now youre all sick of AJ. This is nothing compared to other collectible lines. Im enjoying the Mego Rebirth, but sick of the Chicken Littles.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                      Radioactive!
                      • Feb 13, 2010

What's the Wave 3 number for Captain Kirk?

Comment

Veteran Member
                        • Aug 14, 2012

Visited the 2nd closest Target to me (Charleston and Nellis in Las Vegas, NV), they had a mix of stuff from all three waves in stock. From Wave 3 they had Marcia Brady, Blue and Gray Batman, Lex Luthor, and the Mirror Universe Sulu/Uhura 2 pack. From Wave 2 They had several Gorn and Kiss Starchild figures, plus most of the other Wave 2 stuff, except Frankenstein and maybe a couple of others.

This store is good because they never took down their Mego endcap display, so they have Megos for sale on the endcap AND in the toy aisle by the Aquaman toys. Which means they have more room to bring stuff out from their stockrooms and get it on the sales floor.

Comment

• toothaction
                          Career Member
                          • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                          What's the Wave 3 number for Captain Kirk?
                          The DPCI for him is 087-16-2676 but, maddeningly enough, you can't search actual stock in store with that number. The DPCI of the assortment that he's most likely a part of is 087-16-2667, but that search doesn't provide a definite indicator that he's in the store either, as that number covers all 6 Brady Bunch and Charmed dolls and 3 of the Treks.
                          >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• hedrap
                            Permanent Member
                            • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by wise guy
                            I got handed an AJ and told it was Frankenstein.

Comment

• KOMonger
                              Banned
                              • Feb 17, 2015

Originally posted by hedrap
                              I got handed an AJ and told it was Frankenstein.
                              Hand these employees a tissue and tell them it's their check.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Nov 5, 2018

Spock, Woody and Al are up on Target

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡