• MEGO Kid
        Museum Super Collector
        • Nov 5, 2018

Frank is up

Comment

• Mary Canary
          Career Member
          • Jun 21, 2017

Yes, thanks for the head's up! I was able to order the Flash! He's the only one of the 14 inch from Wave 3 that I want. Looks like they've been online for awhile too, so hopefully this is the start of Target managing the online inventory a bit better. I'm super excited!

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 15, 2010

Is the Target-Mego Romulan head sculpt new? Looks different to me (and a bit like Mark Lenard) compared to the EMCE reissue and the original Mego. Also, the Target costume (silver part) looks more glittery compared to past versions.

Barnabas Collins

targetMegoRomm.jpg
            Last edited by Barnabas Collins; Nov 12, '18, 7:20 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Just got Cowardly Lion online. Go get him.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Well... lasted about twenty minutes so that was pretty good.

Comment

• smonte00
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 19, 2005

Flash is back up.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Barnabas Collins
                    Is the Target-Mego Romulan head sculpt new? Looks different to me (and a bit like Mark Lenard) compared to the EMCE reissue and the original Mego. Also, the Target costume (silver part) looks more glittery compared to past versions.

Barnabas Collins

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24272[/ATTACH]
                    No, same head sculpt but a much lighter flesh tone than Mego or EMCE. The big difference is the silver mesh on the costume...it's a perfect match for the original Mego Romulan. I LOVE IT!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

I think I got a Romulan online just before I went to bed last night. Got the confirmation but haven't gotten notification it has shipped yet. If so, that leaves only Kirk and the Werewolf on my want list from Wave 3.

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Eric
                        Museum Patron
                        • Jan 11, 2008

Still haven't found the Mirror, Mirror set from Wave 3. Is the Kirk head sculpt on the Wave 3 figure the same as with the Mirror two-pack? If so, I see a market for "Green shirt for space commander."

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

I don't complain too much about supply; maybe because I have pretty good luck finding things, or I just order most of what I want online these days and most of those items are plentiful, or online only. But maaaaaaan, since Series 2, these have been tough to find! I just saw my first Phoebe Halliwell and Greg Brady in the last week, leaving only Spock as a Series 2 No Show.

Series 3? Pffft!

I prefer buying in store when possible, but I have resorted to going to Target.com, which is another level of fun! I've been able to pick up The Cowardly Lion, The Flash, and Lex Luthor. I have only knowingly missed The Romulan... and the Bewitched Set, which I passed on before realizing I may never see it in stores. The Flash and The Joker were up for a while last night, which might be a good sign.

I still think these will show up in the stores, but Series 2 has sold really well in my area, so who knows. And I have yet to see The Wolfman online, even Out of Stock, so I may never get that one (I have an extra Bela, if anyone wants to trade for a Wolfman).

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

I snagged two Werewolves and two Romulans yesterday!
                            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Iron Mego
                              Wake Up Heavy
                              • Jan 31, 2010

Cowardly Lion is warming the pegs around here, and I've seen plenty of Spocks, but they don't last long. Never saw a Frankie, so I'm holding out hope it's just some weird glitch in the management of stock.
                              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• TrekStar
                                Trek or Treat
                                • Jan 20, 2011

Checked again today, still wave 2 female peg warmers, a Greg and a couple of WOZ two packs.

This is making me a bit nervous about seeing any Gorn's or Romulans, plus the fact they never carried any
                                of the wave one figures, so keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎