Find me on Twitter

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      I ordered him a few days ago.
      me too!!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

2 Targets today had more Frankensteins, Gorns, 14 '' Flash etc . They are stocking
        Megos now with other Christmas toys.I think the people that gave supposed release dates
        for waves 2, and 3, might have caused panic because Target stocks Toys for Christmas not
        by what mego ambassadors think. I have now seen every figure at retail this week except
        Gene Simmons, and Al Bundy. If they do wave 4 I will trust my instincts and find them,
        and not listen to people freaking out because someone states a specific date that they
        supposedly know .Target plays by their own rules.

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

My Target stocked 2 Romulans and 2 werewolves today. 2 Lions likely in back room. This is the 2nd case of those 3 figures that have been stocked and only wave 3 I have seen at my Target.

I have bought almost all other wave 3 on Target.com, I just need blue Batman, Kirk, Gene and Woody. I loaded up Cyber Monday extra 15% off and yesterday with my 2 Target 20% off coupons from last Saturday $50 or more purchases.

We’re buying Megos again! Anxious for wave 4/ 2019 news.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

got shipping notice for my Romulan(but not for the lion yet thought I ordered that first) now will we get any mego news from the Kentucky con thie weekend?

Comment

• Krypt0nite
              Radioactive!
              • Feb 13, 2010

Got my shipping notice for green shirt Kirk today

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by wise guy
                2 Targets today had more Frankensteins, Gorns, 14 '' Flash etc . They are stocking
                Megos now with other Christmas toys.I think the people that gave supposed release dates
                for waves 2, and 3, might have caused panic because Target stocks Toys for Christmas not
                by what mego ambassadors think. I have now seen every figure at retail this week except
                Gene Simmons, and Al Bundy. If they do wave 4 I will trust my instincts and find them,
                and not listen to people freaking out because someone states a specific date that they
                supposedly know .Target plays by their own rules.
                Yeah man, I think our local Targets have been sitting on these for Xmas release.
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 22, 2011

I saw 7 Romulans and 9 Cowardly Lions today at Target in the nearby city of Cleaveland, TN.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

So far, I've seen very little in the way of wave three. I still haven't seen all of wave two in the stores. Maybe four of the eight inch figures from wave three. I found probably twenty Frankenstein figures, but haven't seen Spock in the stores. I've had to resort to getting most of wave two and three from Target.com. I really wanted to only buy from the stores in person.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                      Creature Of The Night
                      • May 14, 2011

Finally gots me my Werewolf (from the website at 1:00am PST yesterday morning) and received my shipping notification this morning. Yay!

Also hit up 4 Targets today and saw 6 Jokers and 3 Flashes (total) in 2 of the stores.. Didn't buy them yet though...the paints were less than ideal and I couldn't locate a "3rd" figure for my freebie. Virtually nothing in the 8" except Wave 1, just a single Samantha and a couple Wave 2 box sets.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
                        I saw 7 Romulans and 9 Cowardly Lions today at Target in the nearby city of Cleaveland, TN.
                        7 Romulans?? I would have passed out right there in the aisle.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

I grabbed a Gene this morning on Target's website. I've arrived at all of my purchases for Wave 3, which have been extensive. It's been a fun run. Looking forward to Wave four.

Comment

• wise guy
                            Career Member
                            • Dec 29, 2014

Targets are now putting out all the boxes in the back and I am finding most of wave 2
                            and 3 with the tons of Christmas Toys. Cowardly lions , Romulons ,etc will be sitting on shelves in the next 3 weeks and Target will clearance toys after Christmas.I have found
                            everthing at retail except Gene, but I will find one soon . I hope wave four does not
                            have a specific release date because some people ran to Targets and caused panic
                            when there not on the shelves that day. The toys have to be shipped to distribution centers
                            and it takes weeks to make it to your store . It would help if they could tell wave 2 from 3

Comment

• tllgn
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 6, 2010

Interesting.starting to see a few werewolf's romulans and cowardly lions at retail..I got these guys already at retail and online at target.but it's nice to see them getting them to market..saw at 2 werewolf's.romulans at two targets each and total of 6 lions in the last couple days .and Bewitched set along with a few mirror #2 sets.also joker and flash...and best of all a women buying a oz set and a lion for maybe her little girl.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

The Target close to my house was stocking four or five full carts of toys Christmas eve, and they just put out 14 '' Blue Batman, Uhura 2 pack, and 4 Chachi's. This store looks like they were trying to pull out all of stock room toys at the last minute before Christmas. They only
                                had wave 1 before .

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎