Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

NW Oklahoma City this morning. Nothing but Wave 1 Peg Warmers, although they had 2 Belas. No Wave 2 figures, at all and no Wave 3, either.

I got home and UPS had dropped off The Flash that I ordered from the website earlier this week, so still a good day.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
      Museum Super Collector
      • Nov 5, 2018

Eh, nothing but the Wave 1 warmers and Woody and Al in N Va. Probably my last time making a special trip to Target(s) a couple of times a week. It's like the Mego isle is frozen in time. I'll hit them up if I'm close, otherwise I'll wait six months until they're trying to get rid of everything for half price. I never expected Gorns to fall out of the doors of Target when I came in like tribbles from a grain bin but damn, this has been frustrating.

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

Still have yet to see any of the latest wave in the shops, but an excellent boardie here played swapsies with me for a Romulan - I plan to tear up that card the minute the box arrives - and last night I received one of those wonderful cost+ship offers to pick up a Wolfie. Took the offer, a'yup!

A friend found Sulu and Uhura for me in PA, already mentioned that; I caught Leslie, I mean Al, on the website, but he's soon to be headed out to NY; and there's a Demon soaring my way... Gene will probably be catch and release, though - I really wanted to take a peek at him with my own eyes just to be sure.

Just leaves Kirk and the Lion to try to land, and probably a replacement Bundy, ha.
        >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• smonte00
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 19, 2005

Got my mirror mirror two pack. No thanks to the Target notifications of course. Just dumb luck that I decided to check. By the way, it didn’t show up on the “in stock” list. I checked to show the out of stock items and there it was with the ever elusive “ship it” button.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

I got a Prue today in the mail, and the card didn't fit in the box, so they forced it and warped it pretty good. That really sucks.

Comment

• Timothy2251
              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
              • Mar 15, 2008

Got the Werewolf on the way thanks to eBay, and was able to score Al Bundy, Sabrina from Charlie's Angels, and the Sulu/Uhura two pack form Target online.

Just leaves Prue from Charmed (and maybe the Bewitched set, for it calls to me) and I'll have what I want from this wave.
              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• NewKidInTown
                • Sep 30, 2018

Sorry, double post

Comment

• NewKidInTown
                  • Sep 30, 2018

Originally posted by smonte00
                  Got my mirror mirror two pack. No thanks to the Target notifications of course. Just dumb luck that I decided to check. By the way, it didn’t show up on the “in stock” list. I checked to show the out of stock items and there it was with the ever elusive “ship it” button.
                  Saw the same thing for the Demon the other day.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Nov 5, 2018

Mirror Sulu has been up on the site this morning, coming on and off if you wanna play the game. Just scored one

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Nov 5, 2018

Blue Batman has arrived in N Va and Lex. Nothing new in 8 inch

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 25, 2018

Found a single Kirk at N.Garland Tx.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Mego Newbie14
                          Found a single Kirk at N.Garland Tx.
                          Congrats!

Superman is available online right now!

Comment

• puckace
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Feb 5, 2009

Found the last figure I was looking for- Captain Kirk. Had to work Target's system to get it, but I'm now good for waves 1-3. Hopefully we'll have news on a potential wave 4 soon.

Comment

• toothaction
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by puckace
                              Found the last figure I was looking for- Captain Kirk. Had to work Target's system to get it, but I'm now good for waves 1-3. Hopefully we'll have news on a potential wave 4 soon.
                              Mind if I ask what you mean by, "work Target's system"? Could be some useful info for a lot of us, actually!
                              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• SWDAVE
                                • May 31, 2017

Nothing in a store. Got Woody via the website.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎