Page 1 of 38 123611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 3, what have you found?

Question Wave 3, what have you found?

And where are you finding them?
    I haven't seen anything in Portland, Oregon, yet. I've been looking...

West coast. The house with many toys & many plants.
    I’ve been across 7 stores in Northern California. Seen a lot of Oz sets. One star child. One Gorn. One Frankenstein’s monster. 2 Samantha’s. One green lantern and one Superman. They are pretty rare in general. Can’t tell if stores were are selling out quicker or just not putting out wave 2. A lot of confusion over the move from the endcap to the hero aisle. I’ve had some really nice target employees check the back room, only once did that payoff in some new Mego merch.

In Nevada, I found Chachi, Sabrina, and The Demon/Gene Simmons on Saturday. I only bought the one Demon they had. The other 2 were okay looking. I took pics. Will post them soon, but Im not sure now (newbie).
    Last edited by ObiSeanMEGObi; Oct 21, '18 at 3:37 PM. Reason: Add a word

Quote Originally Posted by ObiSeanMEGObi View Post
    In Nevada, I found Chachi, Sabrina, and The Demon/Gene Simmons on Saturday. I only bought the one Demon they had. The other 2 were okay looking. I took pics. Will post them soon, but Im not sure now (newbie).
    I hope you post photos. I'd like to see how Chachi turned out.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Okay I figured out how to post pics. I had to go into the non-mobile page.

Oof! Sabrina doesn't come with a walkie talkie? Or a purse?

Quote Originally Posted by 8 Skeins of Danger View Post
    I’ve been across 7 stores in Northern California. Seen a lot of Oz sets. One star child. One Gorn. One Frankenstein’s monster. 2 Samantha’s. One green lantern and one Superman. They are pretty rare in general. Can’t tell if stores were are selling out quicker or just not putting out wave 2. A lot of confusion over the move from the endcap to the hero aisle. I’ve had some really nice target employees check the back room, only once did that payoff in some new Mego merch.
    Wave 3, not wave 2...

Those figures all look awesome!

All the figures in this wave have looked really, really good. Wanna see how Woody and AL turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    And where are you finding them?
    I haven't seen anything in Portland, Oregon, yet. I've been looking...
    A fellow collector scored the Romulan, Cowardly Lion, and the Screaming Werewolf at Mall 205, and got a second Werewolf that went to me, joy of joys!