Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Egad, I'd love Dark Shadows Megos!!! Reissues, please! New characters--yes.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 14, 2012

Yes, I love Universal Monsters, but I've already got tons of action figures of them. I think it would be great if Mego would go "all-in" on The Screaming Werewolf concept and do a whole line of monsters for obscure b-movie horror pics!

Comment

• Eric
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 11, 2008

I'd love to see the characters from Rankin-Bass' MAD MONSTER PARTY Mego-ized.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Eric
          I'd love to see the characters from Rankin-Bass' MAD MONSTER PARTY Mego-ized.
          I see your mad monster party and raise you the General Mills Monsters.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^Derek's Monster Cereal set was beautiful.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              ^Derek's Monster Cereal set was beautiful.
              And proves it can be done.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Would love to see lots of non-Universal Monsters there are plenty out there to be had too. Tor Johnson and Rondo Hatton would be cool celebrity figures too.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Ummm...Monster Squad anyone? Either of them?

I still can't believe no one has done figures of the 80s version. If Mego can put out their boltless Frank without a lawsuit...I want a Tom Noonan version, dagnabbit!!!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                    Career Member
                    • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    Chris
                    Let' be safe and go with... BOTH!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I still can't believe no one has done figures of the 80s version. If Mego can put out their boltless Frank without a lawsuit...I want a Tom Noonan version, dagnabbit!!!

Chris
                      Yes, yes, and yes!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

How about Dorian Gray?

Comment

• sprytel
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                          There has been a recent merchandising push of those characters. There was a board game, a puzzle, collector glasses, etc. If memory serves, they were even Target exclusives. Hmmm....

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                            Career Member
                            • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
                            I see your General Mills Monsters and raise with Monster Squad Monsters.
                            "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

We need a Duncan Regher Dracula. Then customizers can tan him up and make him Zorro.

Seriously, Regher is actually one of my favorite Draculas. They could do two-packs with a monster and one of the Squad kids to differentiate them from Universal as well.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                                Career Member
                                • Nov 22, 2011

We need a Duncan Regher Dracula. Then customizers can tan him up and make him Zorro.

Seriously, Regher is actually one of my favorite Draculas. They could do two-packs with a monster and one of the Squad kids to differentiate them from Universal as well.

Chris
                                I'm with Chris. Monster Squad is one of my favorite go to movies. I watch it at least once a year, around Halloween. Actually, I'm due. I'll watch it tonight.
                                This is such a fun and cute movie on many levels. It's right up there with Ghostbuster's and Elvira Mistress of the Dark. In my book. I would love to see all the Monsters from this movie. They were well designed and very well preformed by the actors. I was blown away by the Creature from the black lagoon redesign. Heck, they were all done well. I would've liked to see the Wolf-man's face more movable but, still awesome work. I would even buy figs of the kids and "scary German guy"
                                monster_primary.jpggillman1.jpg37413526_1064613673707306_3086029698342322176_n.jpgmonster_squad_ashley_banks.jpg
                                "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎