X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by Madcap70
    Why would people not want all of the Mirror Mirro figures? You need ALL of them
    Speaking for myself personally, I don't really care that much about the Mirror Universe.
    It's a cool episode, but there are lots of cool episodes.

I also have limited space. And I don't even have a full set of the original cast in their classic costumes.
    So I don't really have a need for Mirror, Mirror or other variants.
    I'd rather get the regular versions.
    Or the aliens.
    Or Next Generation characters.

I think it's great that Mego is doing a bit of both - reissues and variants.
    That way those of y'all who have every figure ever made have new stuff to pick up.
    And those of us who only have a handful can pick up the classic versions rather than more obscure variations.

Comment

• Madcap70
      • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Mary Canary
      Speaking for myself personally, I don't really care that much about the Mirror Universe.
      It's a cool episode, but there are lots of cool episodes.

I also have limited space. And I don't even have a full set of the original cast in their classic costumes.
      So I don't really have a need for Mirror, Mirror or other variants.
      I'd rather get the regular versions.
      Or the aliens.
      Or Next Generation characters.

I think it's great that Mego is doing a bit of both - reissues and variants.
      That way those of y'all who have every figure ever made have new stuff to pick up.
      And those of us who only have a handful can pick up the classic versions rather than more obscure variations.
      From what I understand Marty said we are getting alot of Star Trek....

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

Casual Kirk has reached scalperland:
        >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Mary Canary
          I have an Uhura from the EMCE(?) set, and her neck/head is so wobbly I thought - oh wow, I could get her a new body!
          But I don't have any interest in the Mirror Mirror stuff, so it's not really worth the price for me to get it just to swap her body.
          I think for me I'll just keep her as is for now.
          Maybe if they reissue another Uhura as a single I'll get her.

Did you want the Mirror Mirror version of Uhura, or just an Uhura figure in general?
          I'm sure if you bought the set, you could probably find something to do with Sulu or trade him off to someone here.
          I just want Uhura in general, maybe to do a swap with my EMCE version, like you mention. I have no need for the Mirror, Mirror figures either -- room, etc -- but I will have that green shirt Kirk!

They may very well reissue Uhura, so might wait. I probably could sell of the MM Sulu, but the EMCE Uhura is good enough, especially since my EMCE Star Trek figures are packed away right now anyway.

Comment

• Brue
            User without title
            • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Madcap70
            Why would people not want all of the Mirror Mirro figures? You need ALL of them
            It is literally in the old package messaging: Collect 'em all.
            You have no choice. It is a command.

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

That Wolfman is my new favorite thing. Can’t wait for him.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎