X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Confessional
    Monsters continue to give and give!… and *Ape hands* emerge; the plot thickens!
    Agreed! I need some Ape hands and a brown torso!
    Last edited by The Bat; Oct 20, '18, 1:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Mary Canary
      Career Member
      • Jun 21, 2017

Sulu and Uhura 2 pack has appeared. Not my pic.

FB_IMG_1540075316368.jpg

Comment

• Eric
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 11, 2008

Love the werewolf. He looks more like the Wolf Man than the EMCE version, which reminded me more of the Werewolf of London.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

better pic

44495407_1955486717851401_2959547743313330176_n.jpg
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Eric
            Museum Patron
            • Jan 11, 2008

Looks like things are going to be heating up on the old USS Enterprise Action Playset! :-)

Comment

• Krypt0nite
              Radioactive!
              • Feb 13, 2010

Have any pictures of Capt. Kirk shown up yet?

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                One eyed, wonder
                • Dec 17, 2009

This is the return of Mego, as I had always hoped for. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
                  I never thought in my life that I'd see an action figure based on a Jerry Warren film. BLESS YOU MEGO
                  It's not the Chaney werewolf I was expecting but it is cool that they went with something so obscure.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                    Still Old School
                    • Feb 14, 2008

That SULU head sculpt is much better. Love it. Need this one.
                    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

I'm really enjoying these, the Wolfman is not the Chaney version we were hoping for, but...it's pretty darn close resemblance not very disappointed at all.

I love the ideas about the Lions outfit for Chewbacca and or Bigfoot, and I see the Romulan is not the Romulan Commander from Balance of Terror as I was expecting, only because of the pics on the Trek cardbacks, although maybe he still might be released in a future wave, unless they couldn't get the likness rights? but no matter, I already have a custom of it, and this Romulan outfit does look more like the original mego version then the EMCE version, this is a must buy for me and hopefully my local Target gets these in.

And oh by the way, I see the Romulan is already going for triple price on eBay, and there not even on the Target shelves
                      yet, this makes me think that some greedy SOB's Target warehouse and store employees are taking these and selling them on eBay, before being put up in the store aisle, and if that is the case, it makes me want to throw up.

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
                        This is the return of Mego, as I had always hoped for. Thanks for sharing.
                        Totally agreed with this!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                          Museum Paramedic
                          • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                          I'm really enjoying these, the Wolfman is not the Chaney version we were hoping for, but...it's pretty darn close resemblance not very disappointed at all.

I love the ideas about the Lions outfit for Chewbacca and or Bigfoot, and I see the Romulan is not the Romulan Commander from Balance of Terror as I was expecting, only because of the pics on the Trek cardbacks, although maybe he still might be released in a future wave, unless they couldn't get the likness rights? but no matter, I already have a custom of it, and this Romulan outfit does look more like the original mego version then the EMCE version, this is a must buy for me and hopefully my local Target gets these in.

And oh by the way, I see the Romulan is already going for triple price on eBay, and there not even on the Target shelves
                          yet, this makes me think that some greedy SOB's Target warehouse and store employees are taking these and selling them on eBay, before being put up in the store aisle, and if that is the case, it makes me want to throw up.
                          That may be true, but they’re also showing up in stores. I’ve seen pictures of them in store and subsequently in the hands of collectors, post purchase. It’s way too early, but they’re out in a few places. I suppose they’ll be in most Targets sooner or later.

- Ian
                          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

This might be my most expensive Mego 2.0 wave yet. Don't want the Mirror, Mirror set, but want that Uhura... what to do, what to do... Of what I have seen so far, the only ones I don't want are Chachi and 14" Joker. I need a better picture of the 14" Classic Detective Batman. I haven't bought any Cheers or Facts of Life figures either.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by TRDouble
                              This might be my most expensive Mego 2.0 wave yet. Don't want the Mirror, Mirror set, but want that Uhura... what to do, what to do... Of what I have seen so far, the only ones I don't want are Chachi and 14" Joker. I need a better picture of the 14" Classic Detective Batman. I haven't bought any Cheers or Facts of Life figures either.
                              I have an Uhura from the EMCE(?) set, and her neck/head is so wobbly I thought - oh wow, I could get her a new body!
                              But I don't have any interest in the Mirror Mirror stuff, so it's not really worth the price for me to get it just to swap her body.
                              I think for me I'll just keep her as is for now.
                              Maybe if they reissue another Uhura as a single I'll get her.

Did you want the Mirror Mirror version of Uhura, or just an Uhura figure in general?
                              I'm sure if you bought the set, you could probably find something to do with Sulu or trade him off to someone here.

Comment

• Madcap70
                                • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                                I have an Uhura from the EMCE(?) set, and her neck/head is so wobbly I thought - oh wow, I could get her a new body!
                                But I don't have any interest in the Mirror Mirror stuff, so it's not really worth the price for me to get it just to swap her body.
                                I think for me I'll just keep her as is for now.
                                Maybe if they reissue another Uhura as a single I'll get her.

Did you want the Mirror Mirror version of Uhura, or just an Uhura figure in general?
                                I'm sure if you bought the set, you could probably find something to do with Sulu or trade him off to someone here.
                                Why would people not want all of the Mirror Mirro figures? You need ALL of them

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎