Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to help Target with their online listings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Want to help Target with their online listings?

Most of you have probably seen all of this, but I thought I'd mention here that target.com has several minor issues and one major issue with how they are listing our beloved dollies. A few of the minor ones: The picture that shows up on a general search for both of the newer 2-packs (Full House and Oz) only features one of the toys, with the portrait of the pair together hidden in the listing itself; Sulu is still listed as being $3 more than the rest of the 8-inchers; and our favorite off-the-clock postman continues to be dubbed Mr. Calvin. The major one? All of the pretties are designated as not being available in stores.

Why am I mentioning all of this? When I was putting together an order today, I noticed that each individual listing has a handy Help us with this page button on the right-hand side:

I'm thinking that if enough of us took a couple of minutes to compose a politely worded mention of each of these issues, Target's web folk might take notice. Easy peasy.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!
  • K
    Fun Will Now Commence
    • Jun 20, 2001

Good idea!
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by K
      Good idea!
      Thanks!

Bumping this, as I just found a post from Mr. Paul Clarke that's tangentially similar:

Keep that in your pocket, kids!
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

With that last sentence, Doc's asking for a lot...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎