• enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

^LOL...Captain Dollar Store.

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

They really nred to resolve this Caitlin/ Frost as two different people thing. It was cute at first, the leaving notes in each other's lunchbox, but I'm tired of it now.
      And Cicada is also wearing thin. Ok, he stole all the powers away. So if all of those villains just mob rushed him, they couldn't have overpowered him and just beat him silly?
      Oh, and Iris back to being a ***** again. Bet she doesn't apologize either when Sheerluck figures out this is a plot by Thawne.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I think im going to pass on watching the cw shows for now,going back to watching wrestling which I haven't in months.

Comment

• Streaky
          • Jan 6, 2019

Originally posted by powersthatbe
          I think im going to pass on watching the cw shows for now,going back to watching wrestling which I haven't in months.
          That's not much better

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Things just got much more interesting with Cicada in this last episode. And it could even explain his overly comic booky "grunty angry face" acting style. I called it midway through the episode, and I hope they stick with where they seem to be going. It's actually a pretty novel concept for a villain!

This was a good episode...but no one showed up in costume! At least we saw a lot of real Flash merch. Was the Mego 14" Flash in there anywhere?

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎