Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet 2019 Exclusive Contest

Images
    Blog Entries
    With so many companies doing ReMego and even bringing back old toy properties, I sympathize with you about how tough it is dancing between the raindrops!

With that said, since Marvel and DC characters are likely off the table, and your Amalgam figures are awesome.

Spider-Boy. Iron Lantern. Dark Claw. any of these would be big winners IMHO.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego Milk View Post
    ROM The Spaceknight!
    Yes! ROM would be awesome.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit, I'd be thrilled with a Mego ROM. He seems achievable with a bodysuit, abdomen sticker, cast head and perhaps feet, 3-D printed chest/shoulder armor, and perhaps square-toed knight's boots.The icing on the cake would be some printed weapons.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I'm surprised that so many people want a ROM mego. I read the comic books back in the day, and I even had the action figure with the lights and sounds. But I thought he never caught on the public, and faded away. Has he been resurrected in comics recently that I don't about, or is this just nostalgia kicking in?

well, ROM head is available for Mego. The Boy and I worked one up for Palitoy a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    I'm surprised that so many people want a ROM mego. I read the comic books back in the day, and I even had the action figure with the lights and sounds. But I thought he never caught on the public, and faded away. Has he been resurrected in comics recently that I don't about, or is this just nostalgia kicking in?
    Yes. He had a new series launch a few years ago and was part of the Hasbroverse IDW did along with GI Joe, Transformers, Micronauts and a few other properties.

-M

Images
    just my 2 cents for suggestions.

Elvira
    Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
    66 Batman Commissioner Gordon "Since FTC didn't make one"

If you decided to go with the below suggestions, You could do a different version every year until they are complete set.
    Dracula = Black and white
    Frankenstein = Black and white
    Wolfman = Black and white
    Creature from the black lagoon = Black and white
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    How about a Dr. Smith/Johnathan Harris in 3rd season LIS. Maybe the box could have a "cut out" of B-9 on the back. Maybe even a 2-pack with 6 inch Will.

Another fun one, that I wish I had better sculpting skills could be 70's "In Search Of" Leonard Nimoy with unkempt hair and mustache. Just like he guest starred in Columbo.
    Mego...Re-Mego...It's all good!

A Green Hornet/Kato would be great, but, I'll leave this here...

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Crimson Ghost has a great John Wayne sculpt

Last edited by bleit1701; Oct 24, '18 at 1:18 AM.
    Better late than never.....