Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Went shopping with the Preminger family...

Went shopping with the Preminger family...

...but I couldn't get them out of the freezer section!

A touch of Funko, a bitty BBP and my first and only FTC.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Clever display, and one of FTC's nicest efforts. But every time I see those FunKo figures, it just breaks my heart.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Wild!!!!

And, what Scott said regarding Funko... I can't believe we have a line of Batman micro figures without Joker, Riddler, and Penguin.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Wild!!!!

And, what Scott said regarding Funko... I can't believe we have a line of Batman micro figures without Joker, Riddler, and Penguin.
    Yeah... I do think that my green West, purple Craig and silver Preminger display very nicely together, but, without the other heavy hitters, McDowell and Buono really do stand out as also-rans. Never did pick up Newmar. That said...

Holy crap, there are Otto Preminger toys in the world! What a kick!

If only I had the skills to make a custom of him on the clock at his 'real' job, haha:
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    ...but I couldn't get them out of the freezer section!

A touch of Funko, a bitty BBP and my first and only FTC.

Nice pics, Mr. F looks right at home sitting on his French Vanilla trader joe's ice cream carton and remember to always keep him refrigerated for best results.