Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went shopping with the Preminger family...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Went shopping with the Preminger family...

...but I couldn't get them out of the freezer section!

A touch of Funko, a bitty BBP and my first and only FTC.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Clever display, and one of FTC's nicest efforts. But every time I see those FunKo figures, it just breaks my heart.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Wild!!!!

And, what Scott said regarding Funko... I can't believe we have a line of Batman micro figures without Joker, Riddler, and Penguin.

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Hedji
        Wild!!!!

And, what Scott said regarding Funko... I can't believe we have a line of Batman micro figures without Joker, Riddler, and Penguin.
        Yeah... I do think that my green West, purple Craig and silver Preminger display very nicely together, but, without the other heavy hitters, McDowell and Buono really do stand out as also-rans. Never did pick up Newmar. That said...

Holy crap, there are Otto Preminger toys in the world! What a kick!

If only I had the skills to make a custom of him on the clock at his 'real' job, haha:
        >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by toothaction
          ...but I couldn't get them out of the freezer section!

A touch of Funko, a bitty BBP and my first and only FTC.

Nice pics, Mr. F looks right at home sitting on his French Vanilla trader joe's ice cream carton and remember to always keep him refrigerated for best results.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎