Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doink1
    • Jul 31, 2014

25% off until 10/20/2018

Incredible. 25% off Mego figures at Target until the 20th of October.

8 inch figures ringing up at $9.74 and 14 inch figure $14.99
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

It says on the Target website that the 8" figures are $11.24. In store must be cheaper because they are two dollars cheaper to start with.

Comment

• generic
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      It says on the Target website that the 8" figures are $11.24. In store must be cheaper because they are two dollars cheaper to start with.
      Yeah, mine rang up at $10.52 after tax. What a deal!
      Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• KOMonger
        Banned
        • Feb 17, 2015

Last time I was in my Targets, two weeks ago, the 8-inchers still weren't marked down to $12.99. If I don't see the ones to finish my sets on payday (19th), I'm sure I'll at least pick up doubles.

Spare parts, customs, extra clothes, (Norm) fat bodies, etc. At $11.24 or $9.74, both prices are great!

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

Pick up an extra gorn . Frankenstein and Samantha for $ 9.75 each.its a shame they didn't have any others characters from wave 2 there. It's confusing about the numbers on them.the gorn and Sam are in the middle of about 10.000. but the Frankie's are extremely low .and I have seen a lot here and there at various locations..I just hope real collectors/fans are buying these rather then scalpers on eBay.i must have seen Frankie and gorn at least 11differant times.along with samantha.every so often they'll walk out with two of each .but not to many others yet.

Comment

• Piddley
            • Sep 3, 2013

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
            If you buy 3 figures at $11.24 each now, you won't qualify for the Over $35 Free Shipping though. My plan was to buy 3 and get free shipping knowing that 1 or 2 of them will be damaged from the packing/shipping. I might have to find another one to buy for the free shipping.

Comment

• K
              Fun Will Now Commence
              • Jun 20, 2001

Thanks for the tip! Went today! ��
              I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

There were no signs posted at the Target I went to today, but my Kelly Bundy was indeed 25% off, which was cool. I still need to find a Phoebe to see if I want her. At 25% off, I probably will.

Comment

• toothaction
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 15, 2017

Anyone know if the the 2-packs are still marked down to $24.99 in stores? Would make them $18.74 with the current sale!
                  Last edited by toothaction; Oct 18, '18, 3:12 PM.
                  >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Eric
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 11, 2008

Originally posted by toothaction
                    Anyone know if the the 2-packs are still marked down to $24.99 in stores? Would make them $18.74 with the current sale!
                    Yes, they are. I picked up a Wizard of Oz set today for $18.74.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I need to get back to Target!
                      sigpic

Comment

• bleit1701
                        Career Member
                        • Jan 1, 2009

If you have bought a Mego in the last two weeks and have your receipt you can get a price adjustment while the sale is on.

I also had a receipt that was over two weeks old for Wonder Woman. I took the figure in thinking I would return it and buy another if I had to. The woman at the checkout refunded it and let me re purchase it right there for the sale price. Not sure if that is normal or if I had an agreeable check out person.

Any way I walked out $20 richer.
                        Better late than never.....

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

My Target's 8" selection was picked through. Almost picked up a Samantha, but passed. I did pick up Poison Ivy for $15, and used our Target Red card, so saved 5%!

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
                            Permanent Member
                            • Feb 10, 2009

I did an online order, all the things my youngest wants, and two-day shipping turned into UPS handing it over the post office for delivery tomorrow, "per sender's instructions". WTH is that? Why deliberately turn two-day into three day, or if you're post office is a mess, Monday?

Comment

• tllgn
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 6, 2010

I took advantage of this sale this week ,Picked up a frankenstein,gorn,samantha,hendrix ,kris,starchild,and richie for the $9.75 each ,also the full house set for $ 18.75 .not a fan of full house
                              have never seen the show ,but it a mego product ,i am guessing that the blonde girl with the star sweat shirt is DJ ,and the supergirl head sculpt girl is stephanie ,they dont look at all like
                              the picture on the box , while adjusting the arm on one of them ,i noticed that the stamp on the back was marked DC comices with a nice mego logo .DC comics ?.also checked the other girl,and
                              it was also marked DC comics ,is this a DC show ?.or did they just stamp them after they did the "14" figs ?. interesting .also got a couple extra figs ,saved over $30 according to the receipts .i
                              hope they put this sale on again ,a lot of fun .

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎