X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

just waiting ....for new figures

i have enjoyed getting the new mego figures ,and am waiting for new FTC figures like the presidents ,the creeper,black canary,outsiders,swamp thing,wonder women 76 ( i know next year ,on that one)
    and the bane and birdman and various other figures ,the pics look fantastic .its just that theres nothing new ,i got duela in aug ,and supergirl and etc back in july .since then nothing really
    new ,i dont collect "12" kiss although they look cool ,i dont want repackaged figures i already have ,except i would if they release the classic dc in blister packaging .theres no new 66 bats
    left to get .so iam just waiting for FTC to put up some fresh product up .could be next week ? ,maybe .but when they do ill be ready .
  • OCSuperman
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 4, 2014

This is only my suspicion (guess), but I think FTC will finish off Superfriends with Hawkman and Giganta before year's end. And continue with the Joker, R Flush wave.

Beyond that, I'd like to see the 12" wave before Christmas!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I imagine there will be a line or two showing up soon.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by OCSuperman
        This is only my suspicion (guess), but I think FTC will finish off Superfriends with Hawkman and Giganta before year's end. And continue with the Joker, R Flush wave.
        !
        Those are scheduled for Christmas

Comment

• drogge
          Career Member
          • Jul 24, 2009

Maybe the President line will show up soon. I would sure like Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, as well
          And anything DC.

Comment

• zaphod
            • Dec 19, 2011

I would like to finish off the Legion of Doom by adding Gigantia too. I think they're a lot of us eagerly waiting new merch.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎