Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Midnight Syndicate

Midnight Syndicate

I like the Halloween time of year, although I appreciated it more as a child, so I'm always on the lookout for Halloween related items at thrift stores. I recently came across a CD of Halloween type of "spooky" music by a duo called Midnight Syndicate. I had never heard of them before so if you're a Horror and/or Halloween fan you may want to check this out if you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by spockoda View Post
    I like the Halloween time of year, although I appreciated it more as a child, so I'm always on the lookout for Halloween related items at thrift stores. I recently came across a CD of Halloween type of "spooky" music by a duo called Midnight Syndicate. I had never heard of them before so if you're a Horror and/or Halloween fan you may want to check this out if you get a chance.
    I have been listening to them for years. The first CD of theirs I got was a gaming soundtrack for D&D that I picked up at either Origins or Gen Con circa 2005-2006. They have a ton of stuff. A lot of it is available on Amazon Music (which if you have Prime has a free limited library of which Midnight Syndicate has about a half dozen albums on) and I have a MS playlist I use for when we are at the gaming table or when I just want some instrumental mood music. They have done specific soundtracks licensed for a couple of different RPGs and a ton of non-game specific themed CDs.

-M