X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spockoda
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 14, 2018

Midnight Syndicate

I like the Halloween time of year, although I appreciated it more as a child, so I'm always on the lookout for Halloween related items at thrift stores. I recently came across a CD of Halloween type of "spooky" music by a duo called Midnight Syndicate. I had never heard of them before so if you're a Horror and/or Halloween fan you may want to check this out if you get a chance.
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by spockoda
    I like the Halloween time of year, although I appreciated it more as a child, so I'm always on the lookout for Halloween related items at thrift stores. I recently came across a CD of Halloween type of "spooky" music by a duo called Midnight Syndicate. I had never heard of them before so if you're a Horror and/or Halloween fan you may want to check this out if you get a chance.
    I have been listening to them for years. The first CD of theirs I got was a gaming soundtrack for D&D that I picked up at either Origins or Gen Con circa 2005-2006. They have a ton of stuff. A lot of it is available on Amazon Music (which if you have Prime has a free limited library of which Midnight Syndicate has about a half dozen albums on) and I have a MS playlist I use for when we are at the gaming table or when I just want some instrumental mood music. They have done specific soundtracks licensed for a couple of different RPGs and a ton of non-game specific themed CDs.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

I've got all the MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE CDs and usually wind up playing them year 'round even though it's technically deemed as "Halloween" music. I still think they're first actual CD of creepy/atmospheric music, "BORN OF THE NIGHT" is their best. It was also when they still had Joseph Vargo as part of the team until he split off and formed "Nox Arcana", which is another group you should check out if you dig MS.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎