Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CKMBDavis
    • Nov 21, 2013

BBP "3 Faces Of Rudy Wells Gift Set" question

As part of a lot, I received the BBP 3 Faces of Rudy Wells 8" Gift Set in a collectible metal tote (sorry, but I am not able to post pictures of it). The tote, which is the size of an old lunchbox, is still sealed and has "SDCC Comic Con Exclusive" and "Entertainment Earth Exclusive" stickers on the front. Can anyone give me any back info on it (besides what the sticker on the metal tote says)? As it's still sealed, I have no clue how the figure is packed inside. Is he on a card, or loose in a sealed polybag? And is there any "value" to him at all? I'm debating on whether to sell him or keep him for custom fodder. Any info is appreciated!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

It got clearance out pretty cheap at Entertainment Earth so may not have much value as a collectable.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I believe the body was in a bag and you can choose which head you want to put on it

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        I believe the body was in a bag and you can choose which head you want to put on it
        Confirmed. The tin only contains cardboard rolls and a sealed baggie with Rudy and two extra heads.

The lone pic I took of mine:

Haha... not too helpful, sorry!
        >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• CKMBDavis
          • Nov 21, 2013

Thanks for the info (and the disturbing picture)!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎