Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: BBP "3 Faces Of Rudy Wells Gift Set" question

BBP "3 Faces Of Rudy Wells Gift Set" question

As part of a lot, I received the BBP 3 Faces of Rudy Wells 8" Gift Set in a collectible metal tote (sorry, but I am not able to post pictures of it). The tote, which is the size of an old lunchbox, is still sealed and has "SDCC Comic Con Exclusive" and "Entertainment Earth Exclusive" stickers on the front. Can anyone give me any back info on it (besides what the sticker on the metal tote says)? As it's still sealed, I have no clue how the figure is packed inside. Is he on a card, or loose in a sealed polybag? And is there any "value" to him at all? I'm debating on whether to sell him or keep him for custom fodder. Any info is appreciated!

Images
    Blog Entries
    It got clearance out pretty cheap at Entertainment Earth so may not have much value as a collectable.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    I believe the body was in a bag and you can choose which head you want to put on it

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I believe the body was in a bag and you can choose which head you want to put on it
    Confirmed. The tin only contains cardboard rolls and a sealed baggie with Rudy and two extra heads.

The lone pic I took of mine:

Haha... not too helpful, sorry!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Thanks for the info (and the disturbing picture)!