Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 9 Thread

Images
    ^That seems to be the consensus.

After "killing" Rick, they're insane to try filler episodes. Change the pace. Get to the Whisperers. Explain things during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorn Captain View Post
    I hope Carol and Daryl get kidnapped by a gang of rogue hairdressers...
    Carol is a murderer. Burned all those Saviors because they pushed her adopted brat to the ground. I mean, really? The Saviors didn’t beat or tortured them, just took a few material things, survivor mode stuff...and she comes back and slaughters them.

Carol needs to die...
    Last edited by Hector; Nov 20, '18 at 4:18 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Carol is a murderer. Burned all those Saviors because they pushed her adopted brat to the ground. I mean, really? The Saviors didn’t beat or tortured them, just took a few material things, survivor mode stuff...and she comes back and slaughters them.

Carol needs to die...
    screw that. I would have done the same thing. they were killing her friends. she mentioned they had their stuff and the friends never came back

Carol looks like a witch now, burn her at the steak. Her adopted bratty little punk needs to be eaten alive by a horde.

Not even a new director and a great song by The Jesus & Mary Chain could save that slog of an episode. I am officially OK with Carol instituting spontaneous combustion (horrible cgi fire too!) on Saviors though… she just works better as a hardened killer than a kindly-mother-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    Not even a new director and a great song by The Jesus & Mary Chain could save that slog of an episode.
    What song did they use?
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Carol looks like a witch now, burn her at the steak. Her adopted bratty little punk needs to be eaten alive by a horde.
    "BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF HER!!" ...plus that would fix the one Rick spent six episodes fighting over and then blew up.
    Looks like Henry is going to be getting all the Carl Grimes plotlines from the comic book series. Surprised Carol hasn't told him to stay in the house yet. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    What song did they use?
    April Skies… Jesus listening to J&MC. Fitting song but I kept thinking this show isn't cool enough for this song!
    Last edited by Confessional; Nov 21, '18 at 11:39 AM. Reason: … punk rock snob!

I think this episode ended it for me. I stopped watching and deleted it. Sorry to say I'm done, but it's really bad now.

Images
    Just wanted to point out bobody mentioned the mid-season return was this past Sunday, or commented on it afterwards.

I haven't watched it yet, either. Man. Compared to last years mid-season, audience numbers were down 40%.

Total audience - 5.2 million. The previous low? Season 2 aka The Farm, at 8.1 million

Dan'ai announced she was doing a Maggie next year. I think she got offered better pay for less episodes. I'm not sure how much longer AMC can afford this. The ad rates will have to be cut. I'd bet Badlands got whacked because the Dead money is drying up.