Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 9 Thread

Images
    ^But...Negan!!

Images
    To be honest, Daryl and Carol are the only reasons I keep watching.
    Together with Glenn, they were my core characters, the ones I felt were fine examples of holding on to your humanity in inhuman times. Hershel and Dale were like that as well, but they didn't last long.
    I really wouldn't mind if they left the whole Alexandria situation, and went out on the road again.
    I've never felt any connection with Rick (even though that's my own name) during all those seasons. and I don't think I'll miss him much. The whole "we must redeem Negan and keep him alive" thing really made me dislike Rick too much. Negan brutally murders Glenn (who saved Rick's life in season one), but let's not kill Negan, it's what Carl would have wanted. Yeah, right.

I'm just watching TWD out of habit now, but a Mad Max style ending would really suit me better. Go out with a bang, or ride out into the sunset to whatever is there...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    I keep forgetting AMC said they want to make TWD movies.

"Hey, look whose leaving the show. Lincoln and Cohen. And Danai's contract is up next year". What a koinkydink.

Images
    Well Rick's final episode was tonight. Honestly this season has been keeping me watching, and I was looking forward to see what they were going to do tonight. Some of it i called a few episodes ago, and there was a few things that were quite surprising. I liked what they ended up doing, and I understand why they did it, and I'm wanting to see what next weeks episode brings, as it will be a different show for sure.

I thought it was good.

I also thought it was an odd choice they made.

It's weird what the character focus will be.

I'll get used to it, they will just need to fill in some in-between things.

It will be cool to move forward.

Finally a good episode.

Images
    so it seems that Andy Lincoln is not done with WD and will be in some AMC movies that fill in what happens to him when he leaves in the helicopter. maybe they just felt he needed to get away from all the others?

Images
    I liked the episode, though I felt that Rick's heroic ending was spoiled by the surprise rescue.
    The old "he's dead, but not really…"

Let's see what happens now, when we go a little more "mediėval".

I'm really dreading the feeling that they are going to put Negan back in the mix again...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

But the upcoming episodes are now set in the future?? How many years?? And why?

Quote Originally Posted by Madcap70 View Post
    But the upcoming episodes are now set in the future?? How many years?? And why?
    I thought that was strange.

I guess by doing that they can say they searched for a few years, then had to give up.