Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Walking Dead Season 9 Thread

Iíll keep watching because Ray Donovan is on hiatus right now...and thereís nothing else on Sundayís...

...then, the real BADDARZE Walkers are Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungOnce View Post
    I donít care what they do to rehabilitate Negan, I can never forgive him for the cruel brutality of beating Abraham and Glen to death the way he did. I like to see the universe inflict itís justice in my fictitious narratives.

Layered, complex story-telling... blah, blah, blah... if the intention was to keep his character around, they stepped over the line with me. Itís like asking me to be sympathetic to a Nazi working in the death camps.

I canít believe it, but Iím starting to like Walking Dead again...

The Whisperes storyline is working. Their leader, Alpha, is played none other than Academy Award nominee (twice) actress Samantha Morton. She adds gravitas to the show. Alpha is one mean crazy arze mofo. A crazed and abusive (including her daughter) psycho.

Iíll keep watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    I can’t believe it, but I’m starting to like Walking Dead again...

The Whisperes storyline is working. Their leader, Alpha, is played none other than Academy Award nominee (twice) actress Samantha Morton. She adds gravitas to the show. Alpha is one mean crazy arze mofo. A crazed and abusive (including her daughter) psycho.

I’ll keep watching...

Wow, you are right. I did not recognize her at all in WD. I always picture her from Minority Report.

She gained a little weight...and she’s a tad older. Yeah, Minority Report, ha...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post

Heh, heh... I like it.

And I’m glad you’re still digging the show. I tune in every few weeks to see where they are at. I guess the show has just lost something for me. It never seemed to be getting anywhere or moving toward anything.

Fact is though, I watch lots of stuff that isn’t near the quality of Walking Dead, so, there’s no accounting for taste!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungOnce View Post
    I donít care what they do to rehabilitate Negan, I can never forgive him for the cruel brutality of beating Abraham and Glen to death the way he did. I like to see the universe inflict itís justice in my fictitious narratives.

Layered, complex story-telling... blah, blah, blah... if the intention was to keep his character around, they stepped over the line with me. Itís like asking me to be sympathetic to a Nazi working in the death camps.
    I stopped watching TWD upon seeing that episode. Now, I have a pretty good stomach, and I get special effects and all that jazz...but dang, I couldn't believe what I was watching and it turned me completely off from watching it anymore. The show had became painful to watch and that was just the straw that broke the camel's back for me I guess.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    I stopped watching TWD upon seeing that episode. Now, I have a pretty good stomach, and I get special effects and all that jazz...but dang, I couldn't believe what I was watching and it turned me completely off from watching it anymore. The show had became painful to watch and that was just the straw that broke the camel's back for me I guess.
    That was the turning point for me too.