Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking Dead Season 9 Thread

The characters do many questionable things, but that's always been the way with stories. A lot of times if a character does not make some kind of mistake, there is no story to tell.

In reality,(in a similar non-living-dead catastrophe), with such a decreased population, there would be an abundance of equipment and tools.

They should have hit a library while in DC, to learn how to build things.

They never did say what happened to the nuclear plants and nuclear powered ships or submarines, to take advantage of their energy.

They could have even built a Henry Ford style car factory by now, but I like the show.

I wanna see them build that bridge! The writers should have something special for that.

Plus, there should be plenty of lumber yards and construction companies, where they could get bags of cement and concrete blocks to build a bunch of Zombie Walls.

Anything that is not food, medicine and weapons should still be plentiful in the world.

Aside from bad nutrition, at least humans would be healthier during the fall of civilization, with all that walking through nature.

All survivors should have traveled along the rivers, water for easy transportation and fish for food, water for drinking, unless the Zombie Virus effected the rivers, but that one community ate all kinds of fish.

Images
    10 more years is what AMC is claiming. If they recycled the cast every few seasons maybe. Rick leaving is actually the most positive thing they've done, aside from killing off Carl. Now if they could get rid of Daryl, things would realky perk up. Talk about an actor that can drag a scene down!
    I thought the whole idea of getting the muaeum pieces was to take them back and copy how they were made. To a certain extent it makes a little sense, certainly it's easier for an average guy to see how something works as opposed to just diagrams in a book. But certainly they are deep wirhin rural Virginia and there has to be a farming supply store somewhere in their area. My God, I live in Central Pa. And there are literally 6 Tractor Supply stores within 25 miles. I'm pretty sure that farming equipment and shovels weren't looted out like food and gasoline.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorn Captain View Post
    So they need farming equipment.
    Hmmm...where could we possible find those?
    Aha! In a museum, on the top floor! Brilliant. That's what I would use, ancient brittle relics.

The glass floor thing gets added, so we don't all doze off.
    Thankfully, the writers strung up Gregory, as an afterthought, probably after viewing this snoozefest themselves...
    An excellent summation.

Thankfully I had it on DVR so I didn't also have to slog through the ridiculous 40 minutes of commercials.

Images
    I believe the implication is, between Fear and Rick awakening, all the resources we think of were ransacked or destroyed. If the military was napalming cities, that would destroy a lot of construction equipment. If people started fleeing to the countryside, what would be left?

I think the lack of resources is credible, but the chronology of the show is so askewed it seems like they've had access to everything for years on end.

I'm having a hard time with the herd concept. It makes sense in theory, but if they're so "zombie" in group mentality, they would be easy to wipe out. Wasn't it established they're attracted by sound and movement? Start a raging fire pit and they should walk right into it.

Images
    Daryl kicking the chair from under Gregory was the only feel-good moment for me.
    Let's see more of that!
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."