X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k2
    Career Member
    • Sep 12, 2007

Are they going to make the smaller scale figs for the show? I’d prob get into those

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

He’s a Jawa serial killer, lol...
      sigpic

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by k2
        Are they going to make the smaller scale figs for the show? I’d prob get into those
        Yes. Release date April on vintage style cards. A couple are on pre order at entertainment earth and Hasbro .

Comment

• SeattleEd
          SynthoRes Transmigrator
          • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
          He’s a Jawa serial killer, lol...
          Indeed. Never thought I'd see an Ugnaught and Jawa in the same scene. I used to have my figures play each other because they were both junk dealers. Justcneefef Fred Sanford in the mix.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I absolutely loathe Boba Fett. So I was not in any hurry to see this.

I watched the first episode. It was a colossal fanwank. It was decent...kind of a "Firefly meets Tarantino" vibe to it. Worth a watch, but ultimately, it's got very little substance.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^Star Wars (at least the first film) has very little substance, at it's core. Entertaining as all get out, but beyond "The Hero's Journey", it's pretty much what you see is what you get. And I'm fine with that.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by SeattleEd
                Indeed. Never thought I'd see an Ugnaught and Jawa in the same scene. I used to have my figures play each other because they were both junk dealers. Justcneefef Fred Sanford in the mix.
                That's pretty much what Favreau is going for. I went the $12.99 route myself and also got Hulu and ESPN. Not going to use ESPN much but Hulu has Archer and Venture Brothers.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Roku is having issues with the app and I can't access it thru there, I have to watch on my laptop and the 7 day trial is running out so I don't know if I am going to keep it if Roku can't support it.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

does anyone know how to get is to come up on a bluray player? I can't figure out how to install/download the app

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                      does anyone know how to get is to come up on a bluray player? I can't figure out how to install/download the app
                      I think a lot of streaming devices are having problems adding the channel or are overwhelmed by demand or something. I had to call a Hulu rep to get reclogged in to my account and she said they are having problems with the bundle offer too. Roku is having serious problems wit it especially on older models.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Chris
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
                        For me, this show is like True Blood, where I watch it and go “oh, that was awful! I can’t wait for the next one!”
                        OMG! Thank you. Swear to Gawd, when I told my gf about the show I said it is 98% great and then they do something stupid. It's like when Sookie Stackhouse became a fairy. Episode 2 same as the first.
                        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                          That's pretty much what Favreau is going for. I went the $12.99 route myself and also got Hulu and ESPN. Not going to use ESPN much but Hulu has Archer and Venture Brothers.
                          ESPN+ is awesome if you like Boxing and MMA...which I do...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            Roku is having issues with the app and I can't access it thru there, I have to watch on my laptop and the 7 day trial is running out so I don't know if I am going to keep it if Roku can't support it.
                            I’m watching it on my iPad. I prefer the big screen TV. But I can’t mirror it through my older Apple TV nor Playstation 3...it only works on the newer Apple TV model and PlayStation 4, which I don’t have.

But I will be patient...it will eventually be offered on Comcast...just a matter of time.

Or heck, maybe I’ll buy a bloody PlayStation 4...
                            Last edited by Hector; Nov 17, '19, 7:39 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Brue
                              User without title
                              • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
                              I’m watching it on my iPad. I prefer the big screen TV. But I can’t mirror it through my older Apple TV nor Playstation 3...it only works on the newer Apple TV model and PlayStation 4, which I don’t have.

But I will be patient...it will eventually be offered on Comcast...just a matter of time.

Or heck, maybe I’ll buy a bloody PlayStation 4...
                              My ROKU TV has no trouble streaming it.

Comment

• alex
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jun 15, 2009

I just downloaded the thing, with all the bells and whistles, even had subs for my non english speaking friends.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎