Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars "The Mandalorian" Live Action TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    For me, this show is like True Blood, where I watch it and go “oh, that was awful! I can’t wait for the next one!”
    OMG! Thank you. Swear to Gawd, when I told my gf about the show I said it is 98% great and then they do something stupid. It's like when Sookie Stackhouse became a fairy. Episode 2 same as the first.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    That's pretty much what Favreau is going for. I went the $12.99 route myself and also got Hulu and ESPN. Not going to use ESPN much but Hulu has Archer and Venture Brothers.
    ESPN+ is awesome if you like Boxing and MMA...which I do...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Roku is having issues with the app and I can't access it thru there, I have to watch on my laptop and the 7 day trial is running out so I don't know if I am going to keep it if Roku can't support it.
    I’m watching it on my iPad. I prefer the big screen TV. But I can’t mirror it through my older Apple TV nor Playstation 3...it only works on the newer Apple TV model and PlayStation 4, which I don’t have.

But I will be patient...it will eventually be offered on Comcast...just a matter of time.

Or heck, maybe I’ll buy a bloody PlayStation 4...
    Last edited by Hector; Nov 17, '19 at 7:39 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    I’m watching it on my iPad. I prefer the big screen TV. But I can’t mirror it through my older Apple TV nor Playstation 3...it only works on the newer Apple TV model and PlayStation 4, which I don’t have.

But I will be patient...it will eventually be offered on Comcast...just a matter of time.

My ROKU TV has no trouble streaming it.

I just downloaded the thing, with all the bells and whistles, even had subs for my non english speaking friends.

Images
    My Roku device stalls for a few seconds here and there, but I assume it's the high demand. No big deal.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Its still not even there on my Roku, I downloaded it Thursday and it was gone Friday. Not even in the channel store at all. The messed up part is there is an ad for it right in the corner on the home screen. Its a widespread problem too check the Roku website discussion boards.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post

the problem here is I can't watch a movie on a crappy laptop with my wife. It needs to be on the tv thru the Roku player and it don't be there.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    ^Wow, that sucks. I've heard other folks in other areas are having trouble. So far no one in my region that I've talked to have had any problems beyond the minor glitches I mentioned.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    My ROKU TV has no trouble streaming it.
    I have a first generation Apple TV. Need to upgrade.