Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars "The Mandalorian" Live Action TV Series

Kathleen Kennedy has had involvement in

ET, Poltergeist, Temple of Doom, Back to the Future, Goonies, and Jurassic Park to name just a few. I’d be glad to have her producing my show given the box office and Oscar nods she’s been associated with.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    A closer look at a cool rifle from the series:

Slightly reminiscent of Boba Fett's weapon from The Star Wars Holiday Special:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Kathleen Kennedy has had involvement in

ET, Poltergeist, Temple of Doom, Back to the Future, Goonies, and Jurassic Park to name just a few. I’d be glad to have her producing my show given the box office and Oscar nods she’s been associated with.
    That was before she was put in charge of Lucas Film and given to much CONTROL and started pushing her own personal agenda. As long as she's involved...Star Wars is dead "to me." If other people don't mind her personal politics crammed down their throats, then hey good for them...but it's not for me. By her own admission...she's not making Star Wars for the "male fans" anyway..."The Force is Female!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    As long as she's involved...Star Wars is dead "to me."
    But what if she's involved with a Star Wars project that you end up enjoying? Or is your enjoyment predicated on her involvement despite what ends up on the screen?
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    But what if she's involved with a Star Wars project that you end up enjoying? Or is your enjoyment predicated on her involvement despite what ends up on the screen?
    I'm not ruling out giving future Star Wars projects a chance(even have Han Solo on my Netflix DVD list), but I'm watching very closely to see how much influence she has on said Projects. And believe me...it's not hard to spot her handiwork.