Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix SDCC She-Ra trailer. Yeah, it's bad.

I miss the good old days of great animation like,
    Tarzan Lord of the jungle, Flash Gordon, Space Ghost, Johnny Quest, Herculoids, Superfriends, Xmen, Spiderman and his amazing friends.
    Saturday mornings sitting in front of the TV with a big bowl of Quisp cereal paying homage to the Super Gods of Saturday AM TV. So glad I grew up when I did. Nothing is as it was. Sad...
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    Tarzan Lord of the jungle, Flash Gordon, Space Ghost, Johnny Quest, Herculoids, Superfriends, Xmen, Spiderman and his amazing friends.
    Saturday mornings sitting in front of the TV with a big bowl of Quisp cereal paying homage to the Super Gods of Saturday AM TV. So glad I grew up when I did. Nothing is as it was. Sad...
    Yes, I definitely agree with that, and don't forget about Star Trek the animated series, with the same music used in Tarzan
    Lord of the jungle.

Images
    There's still some good stuff out there. Just not this. For new stuff,Milo Murphy's Law is at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    Yes, I definitely agree with that, and don't forget about Star Trek the animated series, with the same music used in Tarzan
    Lord of the jungle.
    Oh I didn't forget. I just didn't want to make my list too long. I own most of the old cartoons on DVD and watch them more than aired TV. I watch alot of classic TV shows as well.
    Classic Trek, Munster's, Gilligan's island, Wonder Woman, Flash and others like that.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

^Agree with you completely. Where are the masterpieces we had in the 70's and 80's?

Blackstar, Thundarr the Barbarian, The Incredible Hulk, Voltron, Dungeons & Dragons, Transformers...all so awesome.

There is literally NOTHING like them today.

Images
    80s cartoons are beloved pop culture icons and get treated like crap.

5 Michael Bay Transformers movies. Do I even need to remind people what he did to Devastator?
    2 GI Joe movies. In the second one they killed nearly the entire Joe team.
    3 Dungeons and Dragons movies. Parts 2 and 3 were so bad they went straight to video.
    2 TMNT movies. Those were some creepy looking CGI Turtles.
    Jem and the Holograms turned into Hannah Montana
    Thundercats 2011 (aka Thundercats the Last Airbender) and the upcoming dumbed down to imbecile level Thundercats Roar.
    Now add the She-Ra reboot which is a weird mash up of Steven Universe the Legend of Korra.
    DHX 2019 Strawberry Shortcake turned into Wreck it Ralph designs

I hope the long threatened MOTU movie never gets made. It will not be good. No way. Not a chance.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    I agree 100%.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).