Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

My big ole box o'Megos arrived from Target yesterday...

now to open up and display them.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Looks great! I think its a given we grab two of our favorites. Great pics.

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by MIB41
        Looks great! I think its a given we grab two of our favorites. Great pics.
        The second Gorn is going to be the base for a Draconian custom as part of my Dragonlance project.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• generic
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 25, 2009

I'm still searching for Frankenstein and the Gorn, plus a few of the 14" DC figures. I think I've seen all of the wave 2 figures except the 14" DC characters and Frankenstein, Gorn, Bewitched.

The last Target still had the end cap of figures from wave 1, but all of the wave 2 figures have been moved to another section. Every time I ask about Frankenstein, they look him up on their little computer and tell me, "Oh, yeah. That one is only available online. We don't sell him in any of our stores." Today was a little different. I was at the end cap when I asked. The guy told me they had more in a different section and walked me over there. They had a bunch of wave 2 on one peg with Jo from Facts of life on the end. He looked at the figure and said, "So you want Frankenstein from Facts of Life?"

"...um...yeah, I loved that show. Jo, Tootie, Frankenstein, Blair, and Natalie were all hanging out at that all-girl boarding school. I love the one where Tootie and Frankenstein were worried that Blair was on drugs."
          Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• Kirk is God!!!
            • May 24, 2011

Shoot...missed these..I thought wave 2 wasn't until November??!! Didn't see anything on line or announcement, but they were on sale? Anyone know when they'll be back in stock? Only 10,000 made? Pretty bummed out..

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎