Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Just got the email from Target that the order I placed earlier today has shipped. So, GL, Batgirl, Supes, Ivy, Spock, Frankie and a pair of Gorns are headed my way.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

If you check the box to include out of stock items, Frankenstein now reads, " Marty Abrams presents, Mego Frankenstein Monster". I'm glad they did the right thing and corrected those descriptions. It's not like that figure will need any help selling out. Franky will be just as popular as Dracula.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
        • Aug 4, 2018

Cliff Claven, Ritchie Cunningham and Paul Stanley added to Target.com this morning.

Comment

• generic
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by MysteryWho
          I would have preferred an attempt at a Chaney Jr. likeness. Putting his name on there while using the Emce sculpt AND using the Karloff pic is confusing.
          It's a little disappointing after the great Lugosi figure, but I'll buy it anyway cause I love the monsters and I don't expect perfection. I really hope the Wolfman is a Lon Chaney Jr. style Wolfman though.
          I will definitely be picking up at least one Frankenstein (maybe 2) and I'm excited that he's been released. However, like you, I was a little disappointed after the amazing job they did on Dracula. I wonder what I would have though of Frank if he'd come out first? After seeing the pictures a few times, I do think that the new Frank is solid. It's just that Dracula is so amazing that he's impossible to beat! The new Dracula is definitely one of my favorite Megos EVER!
          Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• josephcardone
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 10, 2010

Charlie's Angels Kris Munroe is on there now as well

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by favoritemonsters
              Cliff Claven, Ritchie Cunningham and Paul Stanley added to Target.com this morning.
              Side view of Starchild isn't wearing his boots. Just his black socks. Looks kinda funny.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Is Kelly Bundy the only one who hasn't shown up yet?
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by pmwasson
                  Is Kelly Bundy the only one who hasn't shown up yet?
                  She is up there now. Only Frankenstein is missing (Sold Out).

So tempting to finish up online, but I am going to try and support the brick & mortar. I only want three more and only Frankenstein might be hard to find.

Comment

• toothaction
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 15, 2017

No sign of Jo, yo.
                    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Liu Bei
                      Banned
                      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by TRDouble
                      She is up there now. Only Frankenstein is missing (Sold Out).

So tempting to finish up online, but I am going to try and support the brick & mortar. I only want three more and only Frankenstein might be hard to find.
                      Frankenstein was online for a few seconds today. I put him in my cart and just as I hit checkout to pay, he vanished from my cart with a message stating he had just gone out of stock.

And of course my local Target has nothing on the shelf yet.

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

This picture on the Target website made me chuckle:

I know the "serious face" it is a replica of the old Mego Richie sculpt, but there is just something funny about looking that glum while holding an ice cream soda.

Comment

• CKMBDavis
                          • Nov 21, 2013

I'm a huge KISS fan, but looking at the pics of Paul Stanley, boy, does that figure look awful. I was going to order one, but the pics make him look so crappy, I think I'm going to wait and hope to get one in-store. Atleast that way, I can give him the once over for crappy paintjobs or other imperfections.

Comment

• MysteryWho
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 16, 2008

My Belas arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased. As far as the Frankenstein figures go, I am confident they will return to the Target site eventually. I panicked a little during the first round but now I feel comfortable waiting for them to re-appear, thereby avoiding additional costs incurred by purchasing them elsewhere.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 11, 2013

I was not happy with how the KISS figures looked on the Target site either. It looks like a bootleg version or the prototype. Here is hoping it turns out better in person.

Then again if I have to I will just exchange the head with the ClassicTVToys version.
                              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• generic
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by MysteryWho
                                My Belas arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased. As far as the Frankenstein figures go, I am confident they will return to the Target site eventually. I panicked a little during the first round but now I feel comfortable waiting for them to re-appear, thereby avoiding additional costs incurred by purchasing them elsewhere.
                                I'm glad you were able to get those Dracula figures! Don't they look awesome!

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                                I was not happy with how the KISS figures looked on the Target site either. It looks like a bootleg version or the prototype. Here is hoping it turns out better in person.

Then again if I have to I will just exchange the head with the ClassicTVToys version.
                                I'm not 100% convinced on the heads yet from the photos. I hope they look better in person too. If you plan to do a head swap, just remember that the post is at the top of the torso on the new Megos, not on the bottom of the head, so you'll have to do some kind of work-around to get them to work together.
                                Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎