Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

********************You Design the Suit -- I Will Print the Suit******************

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

********************You Design the Suit -- I Will Print the Suit******************

YOU DESIGN THE SUIT -- I WILL PRINT THE SUIT:

I am making available my male and female suit templates for those who wish to design their own suits.

Simply PayPal $20 to reproheads@comcast.net and you will receive an email with the Illustrator file male and female templates and an RGB fabric color guide via "snail mail" so you can see how the colors will look printed on the fabric I use. (This will help you with your color selections.)

In the email I will include instructions on what format to use and how to save the files so I can print them properly.

The cost per suit you submit is $20 un-sewn and $30 sewn (plus shipping).

Please message me or reply with any questions. I look forward to helping you with your custom and repro projects.

Peace, Love, and Megos!

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, the temptation. But I'm not proficient in computer design.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megowgsh
      Customego HoF Curator
      • Nov 19, 2003

^^^I guess you'll just need to find somebody
      Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• CKMBDavis
        • Nov 21, 2013

Much like PNGwynne, computer design is definitely outside of my comfort zone. However, I may start looking into this as it's a crazy good idea. I can't promise that I won't bombard you with questions, though (well, maybe not bombard, just maybe a question or two).

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

I'm not an eggspert on the subject but for people that are not computer savvy, but decent with a paper and pen ….

Perhaps you can physically draw out your designs on paper (custom logos etc) and then scan them into your computer to photoshop where they can be easily tweaked and painted …

I've tried this and it does work

Comment

• darkbros
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 3, 2012

Art Degree here, with Adobe CC Creative 2017 Suite ( Illustrator / Photoshop) on my computer.
            Collecting comics since I was 5, (i'll be 50 next year) and I have a 600dpi digital scanner.
            Mostly a DC fan boy, but very familiar with 70's and early 80's Marvel, as well as 80's / 90's independent characters.

I'd be willing to help any and all fellow megoheads with their design work, on only three conditions:

1. I work on my own schedule on evenings and weekends on your project. I work two jobs, but have at least a full day and a half off, and like doing things for fun.

2. I'll use a numbering assign system, so if I'm serving customer 10 and your customer 23, you'll know your place in line.

3. I won't charge you due to my limited time constraints, just simply ask you give a shout out of credit on the finished piece.

Feel free to PM if you are interested.
            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎