Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Sewn on sleeve Spider-man

Price Sewn on sleeve Spider-man

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Mego-W...rdt=true&rt=nc

Don't these usually sell for a lot more than $28.50? That seems really super cheap for this figure. Isn't it normally a $75 or more figure?

I can't recall exactly what I paid for way back when, but it wasn't much. It's a curiosity, but I've never felt like it was a particularly *rare* figure like the circle suit...
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Mego-W...rdt=true&rt=nc

Don't these usually sell for a lot more than $28.50? That seems really super cheap for this figure. Isn't it normally a $75 or more figure?
    Yup. They are usually $75 or more. May have been the fact that the auction ended on a Sunday that it went that cheap. I still don't understand why people have auctions end on weekends. Makes me happy when I can get stuff a lot cheaper than normal....that being said, I wish I had seen this auction. Sewn On Sleeves makes the perfect Spider-Man figure in my eyes. Getting the suit to line up just right...check out how perfect the logo is on the back of the outfit and how the belt line is also perfect. That happens 9 out of 10 times with Sewn On Sleeves variation.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Images
    Blog Entries
    Does anybody know why these sewn on Spider-Man's were made late in the game? As opposed to Aquaman he had sewn on sleeves early. And complete sleeve late
    Last edited by glimpy; Oct 7, '18 at 9:53 AM.