Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 49121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Wave 2 target.com Report

  1. #131
    Gorn is up at 2:45

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 6, 2006
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    10,319
    Images
    12
    Frank was just up before 6 P.M. I was lucky to snag him.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    458
    Images
    17
    Hes still there. Get em before the scalpers do!

  4. #134
    Join Date
    May 14, 2011
    Location
    Collinsport
    Posts
    571
    Images
    9
    ^Yep.

    Finally landed me a Spock earlier today. Almost had me a Romulan, but he disappeared during the checkout process...dagnabbit!

    As of right now...Spock & Frank are still up.


    Does anyone know if the Werewolf has ever been available on the website?
    Last edited by Dark Shadow; Nov 12, '18 at 6:27 PM. Reason: Added a question.

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    ^Yep.

    Finally landed me a Spock earlier today. Almost had me a Romulan, but he disappeared during the checkout process...dagnabbit!

    As of right now...Spock & Frank are still up.


    Does anyone know if the Werewolf has ever been available on the website?
    Nope, never available.
    They still haven't added Werewolf to the website.
    He doesn't even show up when you click on the "show out of stock" button.

  6. #136
    Just got Spock at target.com

    Barnabas Collins

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 13, 2009
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    809
    Paul Stanley arrived today and I just got a Spock online. Have notifications for six figures I'm waiting on.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    May 14, 2011
    Location
    Collinsport
    Posts
    571
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    Nope, never available.
    They still haven't added Werewolf to the website.
    He doesn't even show up when you click on the "show out of stock" button.
    Thanks! I wonder why that is? My understanding is that they are included in the same case as the Romulan & Cowardly Lion, which I saw pop up briefly at least twice today.

    Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins View Post
    Paul Stanley arrived today and I just got a Spock online. Have notifications for six figures I'm waiting on.
    Do you mind if I ask how the paint application looks on your PS figure? I've seen a few on ebay that don't look too bad, where others are not so good. He's been up on the website since at least yesterday, but I'm reluctant due to the paint.
    Last edited by Dark Shadow; Nov 12, '18 at 6:43 PM.

  9. #139
    So Happy I was able to order Spock today!!!
    Visit my wiki site:

    Comic Books in the Media

    To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

    Monitor_EP Deviantart page

    Action Jackson Road Trip log

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 4, 2017
    Posts
    253
    Images
    1
    Finally got a Frankenstein....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •