Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I just died and went to monster heaven!!!

This is very exciting news!!

Got mine.... Damaged. Super7 uses frustratingly cheap, thin boxes and minimal protection for their expensive, boutique playthings.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Got mine.... Damaged. Super7 uses frustratingly cheap, thin boxes and minimal protection for their expensive, boutique playthings.
    Complain most eloquently and profusely, post your complaint and let hem know what you will do.

CCC.

In all fairness, they've just sent me a return label to send the damaged ones back for replacement.

But, this is not the first time this has happened to me with them. It's really frustrating when you spend THAT much, and plenty on shipping. $15 dollar 3.75" boutique figures should be packaged with a sturdy box and more than a sheet of brown paper.

Reading my above post, I sound like an entitled jerk. Oh well, First World Problems, right?

Images
    Blog Entries
    No, you're right. And this is not an isolated problem with Super 7's service. It's happened to me often enough that when I ordered my Monster set, I added a preemptive email to customer service requesting more conscientious shipping.

Why they don't ship Priority with better packing is beyond me.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I received my order from Super7 with no issues. All cards are minty and love the Creech bucket.

Yeah, I ordered two sets and some of my cards arrived damaged as well. Same thing, loose in a box with brown paper.

Fortunately I had one good card for each figure so I just opened the damaged ones.

I don't order directly from super 7 anymore because they have consistently packaged items poorly and overcharged for postage. I get my super 7 via bigbadtoystore, price is the same, shipping is a flat 4 bucks and they package your order safely for transit, packed securely in a sturdy box with the really thick bubble wrap.
    " Well now...seems just like old times."

Thanks for the feedback on the shipping damage, guys. I thought it was just me. Yeah, I think I'm done ordering from them directly anymore.