Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just died and went to monster heaven!!!

I just died and went to monster heaven!!!

Super7 just made the greatest monster toys ever, and this is only series ONE!!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I didn't know these were out yet, they look terrific. I'm surprised to see the Red Death--Toyfair showed a Phantom card. Are they not doing Erik?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I didn't know these were out yet, they look terrific. I'm surprised to see the Red Death--Toyfair showed a Phantom card. Are they not doing Erik?
    I have an inside source...there will be twelve figures in all. Cardbacks are all painted.

Series two will be Erik, Frankenstein, Bride, Dracula, Invisible Man, and one more surprise.

Images
    I loved these as soon as a saw the card art without even glancing at the figures. Wow!!

I hope the last figure in series two is Werewolf of London!!

If these do well, and I REALLY think they will, I would love to see a third series consisting of:

Dracula's Daughter
    Ygor
    Son of Frankenstein
    Creature Walks Among Us
    Hunchback
    Man Made Monster

Images
    Blog Entries
    Good suggestions, and I wouldn't refuse a Mr. Hyde or Kharis, either. It's funny, I was just about to post a list including Dynamo Dan, too. And Werewolf of London is a favorite of mine, as well.

Do you know who did the art?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Good suggestions, and I wouldn't refuse a Mr. Hyde or Kharis, either. It's funny, I was just about to post a list including Dynamo Dan, too. And Werewolf of London is a favorite of mine, as well.

Do you know who did the art?
    Ed Repka...the first four paintings were released as 18x24 prints. I have signed set #2/85

The rest are coming as prints too.

Images
    Great artwork. I will pick up some of these.

Images
    These are available in October, in time for Halloween. I have been watching S7's site for preorder. So far the only UM figures are the 2 GitD Crypt sets on sale for $40 each. I hope they are up Monday.

CCC.