Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Arcade 1up- 3/4 sized arcade cabinets for the home for $299 to $399.

Images

Arcade 1up- 3/4 sized arcade cabinets for the home for $299 to $399.

Kinda neat. Nice for those that want a retro arcade experience but don't have the room (or money) for a vintage full sized one.

https://www.arcade1up.com/

Not shown is the Walmart exclusive Pac-Man.

E3 reveal

Last edited by Werewolf; Sep 25, '18 at 12:21 AM. Reason: added video
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Thanks for the heads up on that! Of all the Retro gaming coming out, this might be the coolest "recapture" of it all. That is to say, this is something I always wanted and never in a million years dreamed of the possibility.

Images
    These mini arcade cabinets do appeal to me. I've always wanted an arcade cabinet but I've had to admit to myself there is no way I could maintain or repair old motherboards and CRTs. Plus they weigh a ton. If they make Ms Pac-man or TMNT arcade minis they'd be really hard to resist.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I preordered one in early August. They were supposed to come out today, but the street date got pushed out to next month...

As a former owner of a full sized Galaga arcade machine (I had to sell due to its massive size and weight, plus archaic technology that needed constant maintenance)...this super intrigues me.

They will be offering Galaga, oh my...I might go for it...

Galaga is a Walmart exclusive...and the website states that it’s out of stock.
    Last edited by Hector; Sep 26, '18 at 11:39 PM.