Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcade 1up- 3/4 sized arcade cabinets for the home for $299 to $399.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Arcade 1up- 3/4 sized arcade cabinets for the home for $299 to $399.

Kinda neat. Nice for those that want a retro arcade experience but don't have the room (or money) for a vintage full sized one.

Arcade1Up game cabinets look, feel and play just like the classic arcade games you remember.

Not shown is the Walmart exclusive Pac-Man.

E3 reveal

Last edited by Werewolf; Sep 25, '18, 12:21 AM. Reason: added video
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Thanks for the heads up on that! Of all the Retro gaming coming out, this might be the coolest "recapture" of it all. That is to say, this is something I always wanted and never in a million years dreamed of the possibility.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

These mini arcade cabinets do appeal to me. I've always wanted an arcade cabinet but I've had to admit to myself there is no way I could maintain or repair old motherboards and CRTs. Plus they weigh a ton. If they make Ms Pac-man or TMNT arcade minis they'd be really hard to resist.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

I preordered one in early August. They were supposed to come out today, but the street date got pushed out to next month...
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

As a former owner of a full sized Galaga arcade machine (I had to sell due to its massive size and weight, plus archaic technology that needed constant maintenance)...this super intrigues me.

They will be offering Galaga, oh my...I might go for it...
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Galaga is a Walmart exclusive...and the website states that it’s out of stock.
            Last edited by Hector; Sep 26, '18, 11:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎