Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just found some Wave 2 figures. What have YOU seen in stores?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

its nice that fellow members help one another ,just want to thank lonnie ,who i ran into at target ,he let me have a kelly bundy to buy .so thank you lonnie and for the tip
    about jo from facts ,didnt have my glasses with me ,thought they were tooties from where i was standing .also my brother text me and said that Al bundy,woody along with
    blair at clackmas ,i told him to pick one of each ,the others may be still there .my brother is finding these and doesnt even collect them .he just stopped to get a new phone.
    i really got him trained.

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by tllgn
      ....also my brother text me and said that Al bundy,woody along with
      blair at clackmas ,i told him to pick one of each ,the others may be still there .my brother is finding these and doesnt even collect them .he just stopped to get a new phone.
      i really got him trained.
      Do you have him trained well enough to take some pictures of the new toys for us?
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

^^^^ i actually told him to take pics ,so if he comes across megos i can see what i want ,he did send me a pic of the al,blair and woody ,my problem is i gotta learn to post them here .
        says when from time to time check targets ,now thats a bro for ya ...

Comment

• zaphod
          • Dec 19, 2011

Still no wave 2 figures at my Target here in North Florida either. I bought my on-line. I am guessing I will have to do the same with wave 3 when it goes on-line.

Comment

• toothaction
            Career Member
            • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by tllgn
            ^^^^ i actually told him to take pics ,so if he comes across megos i can see what i want ,he did send me a pic of the al,blair and woody ,my problem is i gotta learn to post them here .
            says when from time to time check targets ,now thats a bro for ya ...
            Pics, please! If you hurry, you could still get internet firsties on an Al sighting, heh.
            >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• smonte00
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 19, 2005

Ok, so I finally found a Spock in a store in Pembroke Pines. They were just putting them out so that means that south Florida gets megos about 3-4 weeks after they are released. Glad I caught them stocking. I beat out the scalpers. There were two Spocks, but I left one. Hopefully it’ll be purchased by someone deserving instead of an Evilbayer.

For those of you that are in the area, they also have Greg Brady, Kelly Bundy, the Charmed and Charlie’s Angels. They also have the bewitched and full house 2 packs.

No wave 3 yet, though. I guess I’ll have to wait for December for those.

It doesn’t look like we have too many museum members in south Florida, but I hope this helps.

-Steve

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎