X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neutron X
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by KOMonger
    Here are some pics I saved. The red "tag" inside the box identifies him as Daniel Bravo.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23993[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23994[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23995[/ATTACH]
    There's also a comic-style art ad floating around out there. If I remember correctly, it was a small bottom-of-the-page sized ad.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23996[/ATTACH]
    The blue-outfitted one was sold on Ebay. By dutch-actiontoys, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't have a Daniel Bravo, but I won this earlier this year. It also reminds me of Rocky.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23997[/ATTACH]
    Who is the last figure???? That's one I don't know. Did it come from the UK? HMMM??????????? Same size as Gijoe?

Comment

• KOMonger
      Banned
      • Feb 17, 2015

I won the last figure from a seller in France. Yes, same size as GI Joe.
      I don't know anything about it either. I thought maybe the rivets/nails holding the elbows and knees together were a "fix" by the owner but shortly after winning it, I came across another one in a huge lot that had the exact same rivets/bolts, leading me to the conclusion they were original. The lot was too huge, with several figures I wasn't interested in, so I passed on it.
      The other joints: shoulders, legs, head, are held by cord. IIRC, I couldn't find it (My things get buried really quickly around here!).
      Mine didn't have any clothing included. I am interested in finding out more about this figure because the feet are "curious". They're not posable, but they're not in a flat, standing position. They sort of slightly point down. In fact, one foot on mine has a crack at the top where it meets the leg. I have a hard time picturing this figure wearing any kind of shoes/boots and looking "right". The footwear would need to have high heels to level the figure to stand properly.
      Last edited by KOMonger; Sep 29, '18, 3:19 PM.

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by KOMonger
        I won the last figure from a seller in France. Yes, same size as GI Joe.
        I don't know anything about it either. I thought maybe the rivets/nails holding the elbows and knees together were a "fix" by the owner but shortly after winning it, I came across another one in a huge lot that had the exact same rivets/bolts, leading me to the conclusion they were original. The lot was too huge, with several figures I wasn't interested in, so I passed on it.
        The other joints: shoulders, legs, head, are held by cord. IIRC, I couldn't find it (My things get buried really quickly around here!).
        Mine didn't have any clothing included. I am interested in finding out more about this figure because the feet are "curious". They're not posable, but they're not in a flat, standing position. They sort of slightly point down. In fact, one foot on mine has a crack at the top where it meets the leg. I have a hard time picturing this figure wearing any kind of shoes/boots and looking "right". The footwear would need to have high heels to level the figure to stand properly.
        No idea about figure there are several unique KO from France using Action Star Hardy body, and barter types. The hands look Joe/Action Man type. Cecil Coleman from UK has a body similar with rivits but not as good looking as this one. Colman made 007 and MFU figures in UK.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎