X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Nice write-up on viewmasters

From our friends at 13th dimension and retro fan magazine.
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

I loved my Viewmaster reels as a kid. It was the only way I could revisit shows like Land of the Lost, Isis, and Electra Woman and Dyna Girl after they were cancelled, and way before VCRs became a common household item.

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Wonderful ..just wonderful. I still have my ViewMaster reels, and some that were even my mother's, from her childhood.
      That 1976 GAF Good Guys Gift Pak has always been the highlight of my collection. When more DC Super-heroes and Batman 'toon flavoured ones came along, I was so happy to see them come to the market. My Batman-mask shaped ViewMaster ViewFinder was released with Batman Forever merchandising: That one will stay with me forever.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Cool!
        I've been collecting View-Master reels since childhood. Mostly movie, TV show and cartoon ones.
        It started with the DC Good Guys and Marvel All-Star Gift Paks.
        (Still need a few of those individual vintage Marvel titles to complete my collection.)
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

I saw a giant Peter Pan view master reel at Toy Storyland at Disney this week and geeked out. Loved these
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^That's the new attraction, correct? I"m glad you and your family could visit.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

That’s the one. Lots of nostalgia to see there too: crayons, tinker toys, scramble etc
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎