• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by zeedox
    Yay got Gorn and Frankenstein today 12.99 each
    Most likely the best 2 from wave 2, nice catch.

Comment

• Eric
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 11, 2008

If I had all this information at 12, I would have driven my mom nuts. She probably would have charged me for gas for going from store to store. I'm glad I was just happily surprised at whatever showed up. Anyway, I got Samantha and the Gorn today in Latham, NY and saw they had the WOZ and Full House sets. No sign of Frankenstein, Cliff and others. They were on an endcap with lots of figures from Wave 1.
      Last edited by Eric; Sep 29, '18, 5:50 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I got Samantha at the Jantzen Beach Target today, after going to the Vancouver Toy Junkies show. The show was awesome!

Comment

• DC_Guy
          Museum Super Collector
          • Sep 18, 2008

When does Wave 2 officially hit stores/the website? October 1?

Comment

• pickermall
            • Aug 12, 2018

Originally posted by Creature Of The Wheel
            Another Target/Mego oddity is the fact that on Target's website they never showed up as in stock at my local store. I was standing in the store in front of the stocked end cap while simultaneously looking at Target's website on the phone which showed there were none in stock at the store I was at. This was after they had been out for a few weeks. This may deter customers who check the website to determine if the figs are in stock at there local store ( like me ) from actually going to the store to purchase figs. I had taken my daughter to Target to get some Jurassic World Dinos and was surprised to find the Megos that weren't in stock at my store ( as per Target's website ) filling an end cap.
            For some reason, that seems to be "normal".. same thing is happening to everyone everywhere in the country...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎