Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Bad Toybox sale on FTC 2 packs.

Vintage mego style riddler for 3.96. That's the deal of the week people. Sold out now...I did a search of dc retro.

Images
    ^^^ Looks like they had dwindling stock that needed to be moved out for space. Everything I ordered is sold out too so they likely didn't have much of it. Plus FTC has allot of new product on the horizon.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

They have an option called pile of loot. For 90 days you can keep adding to your order.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads-up. I found a particular set I had been on the fence about due to price, and went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I'll have to admit that I did not get any of the FTC 2-packs. I've been picking up those figures as I wanted them.

I did, however, pick up the Captain America and Spiderman sets that I always thought were overpriced until this sale!

So, Thanks!

JeffBearCO

I am mad that I missed some items, like the 18" Robin for $13.50. And I had just checked their FTC inventory right before this blowout.

I did take the plunge though and picked up the Evil Universe Batman, Robin and Superman two packs, a Shame variant ($6.50! Good for parts, if nothing else) and the variant Modern Batgirl that I can can experiment on and try to improve.

I didn't end up getting any of the 2-packs, but I did pick up an extra set of the Robert E. Howard figures for customizing and the Jane figure from the Tarzan line for $6 and change.

-M