Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Godzilla / Green Machine card

Images
    Blog Entries

Question Godzilla / Green Machine card

Why do I have a Godzilla card with the green machine back? Is this an error card or something? Let me know thanks.

Images
    It's a misprint.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks I was wondering what's up

Glimpy

You can also find the Green Machine card front with the Godzilla card back if you are interested.

regards

Wilders

Blog Entries
    Long ago, the man who printed the cards for me was a high school friend of mine who had some personal issues.

I was trying to help him out by giving him all my business but it resulted in so many late shipments and poor quality of work like this. Cards came too big, then too small, the backs wouldn't match and eventually, I just pulled the plug.

Collectors do like this sort of stuff, so I let them out into the wild but it's not my favorite thing.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ahh.. so that's what really happened. Cool