X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by tjacwave50
    If you want to fix the eyebrow issue, there must be something that you can use to remove the current eyebrows, or just find the same color paint as the face color and then repaint your own eyebrow version, probably a simple fix.
    Nail polish remover should take the paint off.
    I'd use it sparingly, like dab some on a q tip so you can control the paint removal.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

I use Liquid Cement(also has Acetone in it)and comes with a brush attached to the cap. The trick is to wipe it off immediately.
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mary Canary
        I'd use it sparingly, like dab some on a q tip so you can control the paint removal.
        That's what I do, works well.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mary Canary
          Yes, that's probably the best way to go.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

I have carded vintage and emce spox as well as the new mirror Spock. Not sure if I need a 4th Spock....12.99....maybe.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

I noticed Spock has the Gorn inner bubble. The Spock is really nice! I just wish his belt was under his shirt like the wave one figures have them. Greg is great, too. I really like his shirt. Phoebe is okay. She has different shoes than the ones most of the first wave came with. I can't wait to see them at Target! Nothing from wave two has been stocked in my area, that I know of.
              Last edited by LonnieFisher; Sep 22, '18, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

The new blisters on wave two are thinner than wave one. At least my Greg and Spock ones are.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎