X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Any Wave 2 in Columbus yet?

I've been pinging back and forth between Polaris, campus, and Sawmill all week. I keep thinking that if they're in Michigan and Dayton that Columbus can't be too far behind.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I'm visiting Orlando on Monday and can't freakin wait to see that end cap.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
      I've been pinging back and forth between Polaris, campus, and Sawmill all week. I keep thinking that if they're in Michigan and Dayton that Columbus can't be too far behind.
      Where in Dayton are they? I didn;t see them at Fairborn when I was there earlier in the week, haven't checked the others yet.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

We were out and about in Dayton today and I stopped in 2 of the 3 Dayton area Targets (Huber Heights & South Dayton) and neither had any Wave 2. Unless Fairborn got them since last Sunday when I was there, none of the Dayton area Targets had wave 2 unless they were there and sold out of what was put out, so I am not sure where you saw.heard Dayton area had them.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Dayton sighting was mentioned on one of the Facebook pages. That's what made me hopeful for Columbus.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            Dayton sighting was mentioned on one of the Facebook pages. That's what made me hopeful for Columbus.
            Ah, I'm not on FB, but my wife is and is part of the ambassador group, but she only checks infrequently, so must have missed the mention.

-M

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎