Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Help requested to I.D. music video

Images

Help requested to I.D. music video

There's a music video I liked that was on a hard drive that died on me. I will try to describe it and helpfully someone will know who did it or the name of the song.
    It was set in what seemed like a restaurant. There was only one long table with two men both sitting on the same side of the table. It wasn't dark and there may have been decorations in the place. Here's probably the most memorable part; they are eating cotton candy off of plates with forks and knives. I think that the word "Johnny" is in the title of the song or the bands name.
    Searching on Google or YouTube has led me nowhere. I find lots of cotton candy videos. No matter what other search terms I use, knife, fork , Johnny for example, it doesn't seem to really help.
    I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help. Thanks for reading and for any help.

Images
    Iím just guessing that yes thatís the video. I donít want to live in a world where there are more than one video of two men eating cotton candy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon View Post
    Hot Diggity Dang!! That's it. I have to ask, did you know from my description or did you search it down? Either way I appreciate your quick response and that you had the right answer.
    If you searched it down I hope you don't mind if I ask how? I just kept finding random people and kids eating cotton candy or Johnny Cash videos. I even found people that use utensils to eat cotton candy.
    Anyhoo I have to send you my thanks. I really do appreciate your help.