X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

Help requested to I.D. music video

There's a music video I liked that was on a hard drive that died on me. I will try to describe it and helpfully someone will know who did it or the name of the song.
    It was set in what seemed like a restaurant. There was only one long table with two men both sitting on the same side of the table. It wasn't dark and there may have been decorations in the place. Here's probably the most memorable part; they are eating cotton candy off of plates with forks and knives. I think that the word "Johnny" is in the title of the song or the bands name.
    Searching on Google or YouTube has led me nowhere. I find lots of cotton candy videos. No matter what other search terms I use, knife, fork , Johnny for example, it doesn't seem to really help.
    I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help. Thanks for reading and for any help.
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Directed & Edited by Ryan EddlestonIt's a race to see who can eat all the candyfloss in this clip for the first single from a new project featuring members o...

This one?

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

I’m just guessing that yes that’s the video. I don’t want to live in a world where there are more than one video of two men eating cotton candy.

Comment

• greensavage2000
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 9, 2013

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Hot Diggity Dang!! That's it. I have to ask, did you know from my description or did you search it down? Either way I appreciate your quick response and that you had the right answer.
        If you searched it down I hope you don't mind if I ask how? I just kept finding random people and kids eating cotton candy or Johnny Cash videos. I even found people that use utensils to eat cotton candy.
        Anyhoo I have to send you my thanks. I really do appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎