Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Marvel Rising

Marvel Rising

Comic Book Resources and Bleeding Cool have photos of a new upcoming Hasbro doll line called Marvel Rising. In my opinion these look pretty nice so hopefully the line will fare better than DC Super Hero Girls and Forces of Destiny. Included are Ghost Spider, Ms. Marvel, America Chavez, Squirrel Girl, Daisy Johnson, Patriot and Inferno. The 11" dolls will retail for $19.99, $12.99 and $24.99. The $19.99 superhero costume dolls look to be pretty comic accurate. The $12.99 training dolls have cloth outfits unlike Mattel's and look nice but unfortunately have only 5 point articulation. The $24.99 dolls have an extra secret identity outfit. I looked for more info on these and it looks like Captain Marvel is coming too as she seems to be the kids' mentor. I hope this line does well and we see more mentors like Spider-Woman and She-Hulk along with more young heroes like Miles Morales, Sam Alexander, Viv Vision, Amadeus Cho and Nadia Pym

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...=marvel+rising

The only reason I know about these is the thread linked above. They look good to me. I think some are mad because they're holding out hope that Mego is going to get Marvel at some point. Seriously doubt that happens, so enjoy them! "Heck", enjoy them anyways! They look like good figures!
    Last edited by cockyhoskins; Sep 14, '18 at 6:56 PM.