Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

This is the link to Brian's site with the cyborg stuff, this is actually my checklist

http://www.plaidstallions.com/denysfisher/cyborg.html

Images
    I like the Cyporg line, particularly the Android. But it seems too daunting to collect, I've placated myself with 12" & 8" repros.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    I have a few of the Japanese costumes but I was always a dabbler throwing nickels at the line. Ultraman and UltraSeven are going to be the Loooooooonnnnggg gaaaaaammmme with me.

Images
    I'm really enjoying these lists. I would love to collect the cyborg line and don't know a lot about masks either but if I ever win the lottery I'd collect both. The only masks I know anything about are from Distortions Unlimited. You should check them out. Nice stuff.
    Why did you have to mention thermal camera fart videos. I do not need to go down that rabbit hole. Some rabbit, some hole.
    My go to is barbie car downhill racing videos. You have no idea. Hilarious.

Awesome indeed!… I try to draw the Ape City line at latex and foam rubber, but sometimes I fail.

DF Cyborg/Muton goods have been really elusive for me; I've had better luck with Takara goodies outta the far east. I re-state for the record, Japanese toys are such a wicked <rabbit hole!> of tasty, colorful fun! I could have probably avoided these altogether, but they had to make some apes which lured me into international oblivion. Damn you Bullmark, Popy, Masudaya, Medicom, Marmit, Awesome Toy… gahhhh!!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's the book I was looking for in my garage and instead I find an old box I thought my sister threw out with some old toys in it. So I suddenly called off the search. I have to go back in there and keep looking! Now that I know it's a collector's item and everyone wants a copy!!
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html